The Rickeybird Scrapbook, 1984 - Updates

I shall transcend the bird's sad attempt to make everything all about him, as usual, and wish everybody on the good ole Forums............................................
HAPPY NATIONAL BIRD DAY this Friday. Sincerely. :)

Oh my gosh, after reading your post my flock now expects presents & a party as well! Rb, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

Rival, a sincere Happy Bird Day to you,too (isn't everyday Rickey Day?)

BMT9Mcz.jpg

Yes, dearest Terry, every day is Rickey Day around here. I should have jumped at the chance that he was willing to limit himself to just one day a year.

Happy Bird Day, Forums. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, I don't think it would have mattered, Rb would just declare Saturday Rb day...and Sunday...and...

There was a local holiday announced in Greytown for RB. Free plastic containers to play with for all of you make a deposit at the 1st Bank of Patagonia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, Lea! You have put me and the Rickeybird in a great mood. A holiday for him... a sign of true respect... and now that I'm a Moderator, I can finally have some self-respect myself. It's a wonderful New Year!!!
PWPzJ3Q.jpg

Nevermind. Oh, Rickeybird!

This is NOT the Rickeybird... he cannot dance a LICK!

But this guy's a cutie. The comments seem to show that Patagonians often dance the same way. Not the Rb.

This is only marginally related, but on Tapatalk I get ads and the one at the end of this thread is for Patagonia vests! I hope they’re not made of parrot down. [emoji33]🤣🤣

This is only marginally related, but on Tapatalk I get ads and the one at the end of this thread is for Patagonia vests! I hope they’re not made of parrot down. [emoji33]🤣🤣

Clearly, I have learned not have liquid refreshments when reading specific Threads!?!

Love your humor! Parrot Down! :D:D:D

Clearly, I have learned not have liquid refreshments when reading specific Threads!?!

Love your humor! Parrot Down! :D:D:D

"Under Fluffies" as M'Lord calls 'em! lol

Jim

Rival_of_the_Rickeybird, you are a HATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

LOL RICKEYBIRDS
*c o n t i n u e d*

This is just one invigorating way that the Rickeybrd wakes us up at the crack of dawn...

We need a parrot version of that show, like

AMERICA'S GOT EARDRUM DAMAGE!

Most Reactions

Back