The Rickeybird Scrapbook, 1984 - Updates

Two can play at this game. This just in -------- the Rickeybird went shopping for a Halloween costume, oh wait, he doesn't need one.

qAgJEjQ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some night, I'm going to drug your beer and then while you sleep, I'm gonna tatoo "HATER" on your forehead.

Like that would be a big deal! Although I am walking a tight rope (yaaa, like that's possible), it would seem that something a little sweeter would be more devilish: I Love Rb or Rb is my hero.

But drugging beer! That's just so wrong!

As an act of peacemaking, I dedicate this one to my ol' man and his beloved-but-politically-incorrectly-titled Cleveland Indians.

LOL Rickeybirds

(((Continued)))

Wrench, I have long asserted that I would outlive the bird. My initial calculation was that I'd need to make it to 60+... now, what am I up to? 80+?????
As for the cheerfulness quotient, I had to give up on that a long, long time ago!
I'm gonna need back-up, and Y'ALL here are IT!

Wrench, I have long asserted that I would outlive the bird. My initial calculation was that I'd need to make it to 60+... now, what am I up to? 80+?????
As for the cheerfulness quotient, I had to give up on that a long, long time ago!
I'm gonna need back-up, and Y'ALL here are IT!

I'm glutton for punishment. Just send him over to me. We already have a houseful of cranky, stubborn parrots, what's one more?

Most Reactions

Back