The Rickeybird Scrapbook, 1984 - Updates

Marileen... you know we love you!

SMB... my ol' man totally thinks I should be on a harness, even INDOORS. Pffft! Yeah, cool egg. I love that picture... 32 years ago, the Rbird looked like THAT!

Kentuckienne... welcome to Planet Rickeybird. Thank you for looking. I LOVE your name, by the way.

PhoenixJay... I just heard that song again, an hour ago, at abut 100 decibels. Such a charming and genteel little tune!

Onwards and upwards, y'all. Patagonian HUGZSZSZSZSZSZ!!!!!

Part 32 (LOL Rickeybirds)

About a third the size of a regular chicken egg...

pwDcVWF.jpg

AND HE HASN'T BEEN QUIET SINCE THEN.

Last edited by a moderator:
For those of you who have not had enough of the Rickeybird's percussion antics, I give you...

Studio Performance of the percussion instrument he invented... the plastic link thingie.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpSw1z7Kh1c"]rickeybirdproductions - more percussion - YouTube[/ame]

Live Performance with a large, featherless, adoring groupie.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDJc4EwlVQE"]rickeybirdproductions - yellow link - YouTube[/ame]

Y'all know how it is... he's my Rock Star!

OK I did not pick up on the details...I thought rickybird was a local name for a kind of conure. Then I thought the Rival of the Rickybird was another rickybird that didn't get along with the original, and that GG was posting under its name. Now I need to go back and retread the thread!

My dear Kentuckienne,
This is not the first time that the Rickeybird's very existence has confounded and obstructed meaningful communication among well-meaning intelligent humans. I extend my heartfelt empathy.
Meanwhile, I am considering forming Local 101, Parronts' Codependents Union. Our slogan will be "Hi, I'm ______________, and my partner has a parrot." :D

My dear Kentuckienne,
This is not the first time that the Rickeybird's very existence has confounded and obstructed meaningful communication among well-meaning intelligent humans. I extend my heartfelt empathy.
Meanwhile, I am considering forming Local 101, Parronts' Codependents Union. Our slogan will be "Hi, I'm ______________, and my partner has a parrot." :D

Sort of a 12-bite program? Sign me up.

That is one fantastic looking Patti, he is a testament to excellent care and lots of love.
Im just catching up reading this thread and you dont look a bit different from your opening pictures.:) Time has most definately been very kind to you both!

Kentuckienne... Mr. Rival says you're in the club. That makes two of you!!!!!!!

Anita... time may have been kind, but not as kind as you to say such a sweet thing.

This site has been the best thing to happen to me and the Rickeybird in a while! I no longer have to harass friends and relatives into watching his videos and hearing his little stories... there are plenty of people here who voluntarily do so! And Mr. Rival can expend his wit and express his peeves, all in good fun.

I HEART the Parrot Forums.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back