The Rickeybird Scrapbook, 1984 - Updates

"Mr. TOM, first issue goin' out to you. We senior psittacines, we still BAAAAAAD!
Yo, bro'!
T. Rickeybird"

lRuIF6R.jpg

OH, RICKEYBIRD!

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW Ms. Gail,

Calling me Mr. or Sir is equivalent to putting icing on horse droppings and calling it cupcakes! LOL

And same to you Mr. Rival. My BOSS I mean the BIG BOSS can defiantly sympathize with you. She is the only person who Gracie has bled.

Last edited:
cRgeaxZ.jpg

Even the Rickeybird has to respect our armed forces' sacrifices!
I do wish you all a peaceful Memorial Day.

"Mr. TOM, first issue goin' out to you. We senior psittacines, we still BAAAAAAD!
Yo, bro'!
T. Rickeybird"

lRuIF6R.jpg

OH, RICKEYBIRD!

OMG Gail, Hef would have been honored!

nFedIPJ.jpg

"So n
ow I got a fan club of gigantic feat
herless henz!
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

IkAepGI.jpg

UnFutjk.jpg

BOyyuIf.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------end quote

ssNPrLR.jpg

"Scott dang straight, juss like Hef, I gots animal magnetizm what drives all kinds o henz crazy, specially those what nose how to party! Ask Kentuckienne an Inger an Bumbles an Flower an lots o henz what is anonymous cuz I beak but don't tell!"

"Beak but don't tell!" - From the original Playa's Handbook!

nFedIPJ.jpg

"So n
ow I got a fan club of gigantic feat
herless henz!

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

IkAepGI.jpg

UnFutjk.jpg

BOyyuIf.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------end quote

ssNPrLR.jpg

"Scott dang straight, juss like Hef, I gots animal magnetizm what drives all kinds o henz crazy, specially those what nose how to party! Ask Kentuckienne an Inger an Bumbles an Flower an lots o henz what is anonymous cuz I beak but don't tell!"

I better put padlocks on Bumble’s cage!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Glad you dudes enjoys a reAl rooster's style, playas!"
IYh9J1Q.jpg

"An in related newz, Major TOM, you da MAN, for adoptin that damsel in distress hen in need, Anna.
By the way, she looks hot, whats her emailz?
Here is tha thread, yo."
http://www.parrotforums.com/cockatoos/75433-anna-cockatoo.html
OH, RICKEYBIRD! But sincerely, thank you, Major Tired Old Man (TOM)! You don't sound very tired to me...
*​

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back