The Rickeybird Scrapbook, 1984 - Updates

Carl (and Jim, and Lea, too)... you'd be fine as long as you don't violate any of the Rickeybird's rules.

Oh, now you've given me a really fun idea... come up with...

THE RICKEYBIRD'S RULES OF ETIQUETTE!

I pledge to consult with the highest authority (literally the highest: he's perched on the curtain rod) and compose a rule list during this all-important National Etiquette Week!

Oh Gawd Ms. Gail! I can not WAIT to read it!!! The next few days I'll make dang sure not to have ANY liquid refreshment,hot or cold,anywhere near my 'puter :eek:
'Boat's..I hope you see this post before Ms Gail puts up Rickey's Rules of Un-Rudeness and keep the liquid away..we all know how you can be! ;)

Jim

IYh9J1Q.jpg

"Psst. Listen up. This is National Etiquette Week. So mind yer manners or I'll politely have to choke the life outta ya."

https://nationaldaycalendar.com/national-etiquette-week-begins-monday-of-the-second-full-week/[/quote]
Carl (and Jim, and Lea, too)... you'd be fine as long as you don't violate any of the Rickeybird's rules.

I pledge to consult with the highest authority (literally the highest: he's perched on the curtain rod) and compose a rule list during this all-important National Etiquette Week!

Okay, see, this Rules List is the kind of thing that winds up getting decoupaged and hung prominently on the wall, and then I have to look at it all the time, and worse yet, explain it to my poker buddies who already make jokes about the bird's FOWL language! So now he's going to have RULES!

IYh9J1Q.jpg

"Psst. Listen up. This is National Etiquette Week. So mind yer manners or I'll politely have to choke the life outta ya."

https://nationaldaycalendar.com/national-etiquette-week-begins-monday-of-the-second-full-week/

Okay, see, this Rules List is the kind of thing that winds up getting decoupaged and hung prominently on the wall, and then I have to look at it all the time, and worse yet, explain it to my poker buddies who already make jokes about the bird's FOWL language! So now he's going to have RULES!
[/QUOTE]

Better watch what you type here,Mr R :eek: One (or two or three) of Rickey T Birds rules may be:
While "certain" people with frenz are gamblin' playin' poker and whatnot...there will be NO consumption of ANY type of Al-Coe-Hallic beverage.such as Corona or dem little glasses of Takillya!

OR the huffin' on any smokey,stinkin' Cee-garz!

AND only green chili's will be allowed to be noshed on...one for you,two to the House!

:rolleyes:

Jim

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, Jim, you dear man, that stuff's already taken care of, because we already have the Wife's Rules, one of which is that all poker takes place in the basement mancave, smokeless, and all participants bring their own refreshments! There's no limit on late hours or loudness, which I think speaks volumes about my tolerance and patience. :)

And, as promised, in honor of National Etiquette Week...

pmkAS7x.png

See that gigantic featherless hen over there, she's mine, you touch her and I bite you then I bite her then I bite you some more. This most important rule. right here.

Nobody but me eats anything. You eat something, I featherflap your head till you drop food then I eat the food. Alright.

On the TV we watch MTV and news shows of heads talking, NO MOVIES NO CARTOONS NO COOKING SHOWS, YOU WATCH ANY OF THAT I SCREAM SO LOUD TILL YOUR EARS BLOW UP TILL YOU CHANGE CHANNEL to one I like. Okay.

Nobody touches no REMOTES, PHONES, CAMERAS, you touch any of those, I featherflap you then first chance I get I chew the buttons off them. Alright.

I fly where I want, I scream when I want, I poop where I want, I do anything I want, everything here including you belongs to me, ANYBODY GETS IN MY WAY ALL I CAN SAY IS YOU BE SORRYSORRY. Okay? Alright? Okay. Alright.

See that gigantic featherless hen over there, she gonna make sure all these rules get followed or I bite her. Maybe I just bite her anyway, she's mine.

Thank you,
The R
ickeybird

Oh, hilarity! The RB hath spoken!

Looking forward to Rival's take on RB's rules. (Though it looks like the "featherless hen" catches most of the discipline! Ouch.)

You got that right, Stephen. I deal with the Rbird's beak and the Rival's mouth, day in and day out. They are significantly remedied by the green chiles and beer, respectively. :)

And, over at Yellow-Naped Amazon Law Offices, the Accounting Department was reading a recently received email from Rbird's secret financier as to the status of Rbird's Retainer Balance. The unnamed individual seemed very concern regarding the pending up-tick in legal requirements based on recent Posts in a certain Scrapbook!!!

FYI: Jim, thanks for the heads-up regarding liquids and reading this Thread!!! Mrs. Boats has put a halt to the combination of Parrot Forum access and liquids! :D

pmkAS7x.png

See that gigantic featherless hen over there, she's mine, you touch her and I bite you then I bite her then I bite you some more. This most important rule. right here.

Nobody but me eats anything. You eat something, I featherflap your head till you drop food then I eat the food. Alright.

On the TV we watch MTV and news shows of heads talking, NO MOVIES NO CARTOONS NO COOKING SHOWS, YOU WATCH ANY OF THAT I SCREAM SO LOUD TILL YOUR EARS BLOW UP TILL YOU CHANGE CHANNEL to one I like. Okay.

Nobody touches no REMOTES, PHONES, CAMERAS, you touch any of those, I featherflap you then first chance I get I chew the buttons off them. Alright.

I fly where I want, I scream when I want, I poop where I want, I do anything I want, everything here including you belongs to me, ANYBODY GETS IN MY WAY ALL I CAN SAY IS YOU BE SORRYSORRY. Okay? Alright? Okay. Alright.

See that gigantic featherless hen over there, she gonna make sure all these rules get followed or I bite her. Maybe I just bite her anyway, she's mine.

Thank you,
The R
ickeybird

Hahahahaha!!!! LOL LOL LMAO LMBO ROTFLMAO etc etc etc :D :D :D

I just LOVE Rule #1!! "bite you den bite her den bite youz summore!" :D But honestly..even though that's a strange rule..IT IS TRUE! It happens like that all the time ( at least in MY house,with the green dinosaur ;) )

Jim

pmkAS7x.png

Thank you,
The R
ickeybird

Mr. Boats... I think Mrs. Boats and I would get along!
Meanwhile, I have investigated this legal situation, to little avail. The Rbird says he'll take the fifth, and the Rival says he'll drink a fifth.
I just hope the YNA Law Firm will represent ME if I ever snap and... well...
Nevermind. I have the right to remain silent.

Mr. Jim... ain't it true? Those are very definitely NOT rare rules. If you obey them, you'll have no beef with the Rickeybird. But flaunt one little rule, and... the Penalty Grid progresses from featherflaps to bites. Maybe I need a Penalty Grid handout.

Last edited:
Between the Wife's Rules and the Bird's Rules, there are times when I can't even get to my recliner. My kingdom for a Lazyboy!

That old codger never ceases to amaze me...or GIVE UP! :rolleyes:

Henz of the Worl...BEWARE! :eek:

Jim

RB is incorrigible! Lol!

Most Reactions

Back