The Rickeybird Scrapbook, 1984 - Updates

Actually, that's a Habanero pepper.

Accurate or not?

Scoville-Scale-Chili-Peppers-List-Hottest-to-Mildest_large.jpg

Gorgeous peppers, LeaKP... I wouldn't dream of TASTING one, though!!!!!!!!

Yesssssss, Mr. Boat, the Rb never met a pepper he didn't like. I do sometimes bring home assorted ones.

fTj4YOv.jpg

Lea, welcome to my world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, that's a Habanero pepper.

Accurate or not?

Scoville-Scale-Chili-Peppers-List-Hottest-to-Mildest_large.jpg

Gorgeous peppers, LeaKP... I wouldn't dream of TASTING one, though!!!!!!!!

Yesssssss, Mr. Boat, the Rb never met a pepper he didn't like. I do sometimes bring home assorted ones.

fTj4YOv.jpg
I have taken it upon myself to investigate new reports of a vast shadow conspiracy to pollute the home atmosphere with capsaicin-breath screams...

4udQLdK.jpg

wOe9Pdb.jpg

OliOTlD.jpg

VwMolWA.jpg

Tt6TADp.jpg

fHsKVSH.jpg

The pepper-head is at last revealed...

FzwzQlU.jpg

I worked on this all morning.
Hi, honey!

Lea, welcome to my world.

Not good...not good at all Mr R...I clearly see "the whites of his eyes" :eek:

Jim

An equal opportunity hen chaser,that Rickybird is! Doesn't leave a feather ( or green chili) unturned. :rolleyes:

Jim

vMgfnaP.jpg

"This here is National Hens in Flying Week, so all you hens what nose how to parrty fly on over, I got pizza an green chiles!"

NO, RICKEYBIRD, IT'S NATIONAL WOMEN IN AVIATION WEEK, NOT HENS IN FLYING WEEK!!! SO THERE WON'T BE ANY HENS FLYING ON OVER!!!!​

Rickey fit's right in with his attire :D "Now gimme corn beast wit 'taters kay-rats and cabbitc* servant!" :D

Jim

Jim, he had some rye bread bits (from my Reuben), but threw every other offering into the stratosphere.
He's no St. Patty, for sure. Hey, he's no SAINT!

Happy Saint Patty's Day, everybody!

As half-Mexican, I propose a free-for-all... green beer, green whiskey, green tequila!
Cheers, ErinGoBragh, and...
Arriba, abajo, al centro y adentro. (Up, down, towards the center, and down the hatch)!

As half-Mexican, I propose a free-for-all... green beer, green whiskey, green tequila!
Cheers, ErinGoBragh, and...
Arriba, abajo, al centro y adentro. (Up, down, towards the center, and down the hatch)!

Don't forget the green CHILLI's Ms Gail!

Erin Go-Braless! fersure!

Jim

Most Reactions

Back