The Rickeybird Scrapbook, 1984 - Updates

96cd4b97758658f1275d4cdd5083e81a.jpg

RB needs a counter like this one...

Sorry Gail!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know the feeling! I struggle in many ways to face the morning.

Like...
You know how I brag about how clever I am never to have my hair UP when the Rb is loose? So that he can't bite my ears, and all he gets is a beakful of hair? Works great! Except when I forget.

Exhibit A.
I felt him going for my ear, so I twisted and ducked, which somehow got him to bite me upside down, leaving a lower mandible portrait. Then he flew away to the top of the grandfather clock, where I can't reach! It bled a lot, of course, as ears do. This is after styptic and washing. Don't I look like I'm about to cry? It still hurts my feelings, as much as it hurts my ear!

6qEIzmm.jpg

It drives me nuts that she lets that little velociraptor on her shoulder, and I tell her so. Then she reminds me that he was her roommate long before I was. And there you have it!

Ear armor? You could tell RB you finally grew feathers.

03f79337f26def01048fc9e53177448f.jpeg

Hahahahahaha! Oh, high comedy! There you go, Abigail! The answer to RB's ear-nibbling compulsion.

That "leaving a lower mandible portrait" as you are referring to it, has all the appearances of the famous Eastern European, upside-down, Vampire bite! It also explains much about RB's behavioral issues. Take great care to watch the Moon faze calendar And, it appears that he is a mutant that has crossed the Sunlight / Moonlight barrier.

Fear rocks Greytown as the news spreads and knowledge of the religious relics store sold near all their stock!

Jim... from your lips to Rival's ears!
Anansi... parronthood is the mother of invention!
Mr. Boat... OMG! It DOES look like a vampire bite! Count Rickula! I'll be vigilant!

That "leaving a lower mandible portrait" as you are referring to it, has all the appearances of the famous Eastern European, upside-down, Vampire bite! It also explains much about RB's behavioral issues. Take great care to watch the Moon faze calendar And, it appears that he is a mutant that has crossed the Sunlight / Moonlight barrier.

Fear rocks Greytown as the news spreads and knowledge of the religious relics store sold near all their stock!

COUNT RICKULA!

fXiUfKz.jpg

Sad to have to break you heart good friend, but RB has long had this third party individual that has paid his Legionary Legal Costs over these many years.

I have been informed that I cannot say much more, then: Questioning with no charges, results in no record of crimes committed! Therefore, ICE has nothing to draw a warranty against!

Hey, did RB ever get that Library Book he had been chewing on back to them? Thin, but on never knows.

Dear Mr. Boat and Mr. Jim...
Mr. Rival is off communing with Mr. Samuel Adams, but I will pass along the advice and information!!!!!!!

Most Reactions

Back