The Rickeybird Scrapbook, 1984 - Updates

Yipes, 200 pages????? Yep!
I suspect that the simultaneous beginning of my retirement AND the 200-pages of scrapbook is no coincidence.
Glad y'all enjoy!

And speaking of the occasional convergence of these parrot-journey threads...
Greytown goings-on are in the news again!! What really happened to thse snacks? And is that insurance pay-off money? The Mayor has done it again! Ate his cake and kept it, too!!

Epn6T9f.jpg

Last edited:
The Greytown papers will be full of interesting news in the morning! Will the drama never end?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wgNj5xt.jpg

"This is a bell. I ring this bell. When I ring this bell, it means I need something. When you hear me ring this bell, you come in here, and you come in here right away. I have been ringing this bell for ten minutes, and where have you been? What part of WHEN-I-RING-THIS-BELL-YOU-COME-IN-HERE do you not understand, you clueless, featherless, beakless hen???"

Sometimes the Rickeybird loses his temper with his inadequate room-mate.

NOTE: NOT THE ACTUAL RICKEYBIRD... ONE OF HIS STAND-INS.

Last edited:
OMG...PLEASE stop the madness! I'm with 'Boats on this one..must..resist..drinking..ANYTHING..prior to..OR whilst reading ANYTHING about Greytown and/or its inhabitants! :eek: :p

Coca-Cola sure can be messy.:rolleyes:

Jim

Clearly RBs staff needs a seminar or something [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am clearly guilty (and inadequate) as charged. I'm lazy, and I've obviously plucked myself bare, and I'm at least 200 times bigger than he is, and I haven't laid an egg in 30+ years (despite his roosterly ministrations), and I cause him to make people spill their drinks!

4dbd4c4dc9688fd6046247c82bfd101a.jpg

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Drop the [emoji441] [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suspect that the simultaneous beginning of my retirement AND the 200-pages of scrapbook is no coincidence.
Glad y'all enjoy!

Greytown goings-on are in the news again!! What really happened to thse snacks? And is that insurance pay-off money? The Mayor has done it again! Ate his cake and kept it, too!!

Epn6T9f.jpg

Something about suspect #10 is suspicious. Trying too hard to "fit in."

Glad y'all enjoy!

Epn6T9f.jpg

6LEnKzA.jpg

Glad y'all enjoy!

Epn6T9f.jpg

6LEnKzA.jpg

Always pointing the talon at something else! C'mon now Rickey! Bird-up once in yer life now..willya?? (NO! of course! :rolleyes:)

Jim

Nigel and the Rickeybird should BOTH rooster-up!

Remember this one?

SGy7BIP.png

Oh my, my my.

''A picture of us.
I'm hearing you whisper alibis.
There is a shadow here,
But there's no light behind me.''

A Birthday Massacre Fan, eh?

And then there's this classic bad-bird anthem!

Last edited by a moderator:
Love it!!

Yeh, they're alright. "Albis" was I thought of seeing RB jailBIRD and Nigel! Of course, "Jailhouse Rock" by The King would do, too!

Most Reactions

Back