The Rickeybird Scrapbook, 1984 - Updates

And while I was searching Nigel's family tree I came across some of RBs ancestors.

Attachments

• IMG_2690.jpg
    IMG_2690.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 88
Your thread never fails to make me laugh or bring a smile to my face!

I don't post here...
A) Because I'm not one of the cool kids
B) Because of my inherent lack of comic genius
(a necessary trait in the realm of the Rickeybird roost)

I just wanted you to know - I'm not ignoring your thread - I just lack the photoshop skills and wit required to effectively contribute.

Please accept my typical English apologetic and self deprecating message as a substitute for content

X

Last edited:
Your thread never fails to make me laugh or bring a smile to my face!

I don't post here...
A) Because I'm not one of the cool kids
B) Because of my inherent lack of comic genius
(a necessary trait in the realm of the Rickeybird roost)

I just wanted you to know - I'm not ignoring your thread - I just lack the photoshop skills and wit required to effectively contribute.

Please accept my typical English apologetic and self deprecating message as a substitute for content

X

The truth be known, you're Parrot is watching over your shoulder and that explains those odd moments of a loss of balance or like activity triggered by Laughing Out Loud While Rolling On The Floor moments! All that is required is too laugh along with the group! Join in the fun, the water is always warm and the Parrot humor is over the top. No high end photo tech required here!

You Diva, you!

What Sailboat said!

You are a delight in private messages AND your posts. I would consider any greeting or "lol" or reply to be an honor here. The Rickeybird is sort of a quintessential "Ugly American", with his rude and crass ways. Don't let him offend your lovely English sensibilities. I will treasure what you wrote and sincerely hope for more.

XO

Dearest Violet Diva,
In the face of so much of the Rickeybird's rudeness, I can only hope you will add a bit of British gentility now and then.
Sincerely,
*courtly bow*
Kirby

I declare today to be National RICKEYBIRD HORMONES Day.

Some of you know that I recently moved the Rb from a Western window room to an Eastern one. This has triggered a very early and intense onset of The Season of Love. He has begun his roosterly regurgitations and gyrations... climbing up under my hair at the nape of my neck and having his way with me. When I finally succeed at evicting him by shaking and jumping and twisting, he flies nearby and...
He continues to bust his little barfing-and-booty-popping moves, while watching me (first one eye, then the other), focusing his horny stare on me as if he's watching an X-rated movie.
My ol' man just fixates on the television or tries to get swallowed up by his Lazyboy.

HthCfGZ.jpg

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back