The Rickeybird Scrapbook, 1984 - Updates

That video was hilarious! I was not expecting Kentuckienne's proposed experiment to go quite that way! So he really is discerning about who he chooses to rescue! Love it!

And thanks for sharing the shots of RB's living space! (Or at least a part of it, now that it's been revealed his kingdom encompasses the entire house!) Very nice!

Thanks, friends.

Yeah, if the Demonball is loose, he must attack it and throw it!
If it's in the Gladware Prison, it can just stay there.

DJyRpjw.png

LOLLLLLLL!!!! The RB and the Glad containers, hilarious. I'm looking through posts of him with the demon ball, lol. He's awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He would agree that he's awesome, of course.
And thank you.
He spent about 15 minutes just staring at the ball in the Gladware and then just walked away.
Then I released the demon and he had to kill it and eject it from his playtop.
They're so funny, aren't they?
So opinionated sometimes!!

Excellent point!

And thank you for an inspiration to re-post the Rb's horrific cover of J-Lo's "Booty" song.
Any excuse, you know. It just never gets old for me.
Sorry, folks!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVIDQONX4XA"]rickeybirdproductions - Booty (Psychedelic Version) - YouTube[/ame]

Okay, I'm gonna hunt Nigel's thread down and see if I need to contribute something about The Great One.

Meanwhile...

LOL RICKEYBIRDS
*c o n t i n u e d*

CNs6wjD.jpg

Oh, really?
Remember this from a few weeks past?
So does he hide his wedding ring whilst he's carrousing??
Not to mention............. did he make the three of us bigamists? MY wedding with Gila is legal in Ohio. Not sure about his.
Despicable bird.

pXuqhV1.jpg

Okay, I'm gonna hunt Nigel's thread down and see if I need to contribute something about The Great One.

Triggered by the keywords "I'm gonna hunt Nigel...down", alarms begin running and red lights begin to flash in a special subterranean chamber in Nigel's compound - setting off a chain of events with consequences none could foresee.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back