The Rickeybird Scrapbook, 1984 - Updates

RB is a poet too!

Artist, hen magnet, chili gourmet, 7th degree black belt in Beak Fu, fearless warrior against The Rival, protector of Gail(when he isn't assaulting her), and now a poet.

I'm waiting for you to tell me her can open the fridge or pantry to get his own chilis!:eek::D

That is a great list, Major T.O.M.
You gave me an idea. Wouldn't it be funny to write a Resume for the Rb? Oh, *I* think so!
I can attach it to his formal studio photo.
lLNMgDf.jpg

Apocalypse Now, Bird? Really?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZYas1SCHCA Ride of the Valkyrie, Apocalypse Now Version
NGJVZR6.png

"I got yer PECK-A-LIPS right here, Rivalll!"

4xBMlcn.png

"I wrote pome for you alls.
Is called A-PECK-A-LIPS NOW

Now peck-a-lips.
Now peck-a-toes.
Now bite-a-finger.
Now bite-a-nose.

hahahahahaaha
PS tips preciated

Ri
ckeybird outtt"

Okay first of all, Bird, that is not a "POME", it is verbal abuse. Second of all, tips are accepted? I have a tip for you, Bird. Shut your beak and keep it shut. Thank you sincerely.

I am on it, Major.

Meanwhile, I'm backing up my earlier remark about how tedious it can be to have two testy roosters vying for the same poor hen's attention. To wit...

lcsR7Ry.jpg

I am on it, Major.

Meanwhile, I'm backing up my earlier remark about how tedious it can be to have two testy roosters vying for the same poor hen's attention. To wit...

lcsR7Ry.jpg

Hahahahaha! Madness! I can't! I just can't! ROTFL! Y'all are crazy!

ssNPrLR.jpg

Hello, hot henz and coool rooosters everywhere, this my rezume, pretty mazing an very pressive but dont hate specially you Rivalll. Thank you Maajor Tom you a BRO Roooster for sure alright.
Okay.

REZUME OF THE RICKEYBIRD WHICH am ME

Here My Credits
Artsist (1984 to right now)
Hen Magnit (19
87 which is year I became a roooster to right now)
Chilii Ficcionado (1984 to right now)
Black Belt in Beak Fu (more or
less now)
Fearless Warrior Gainst My Rival (ever since he jumped in on my hen)
Protector of my Hen Cept When I Biting Her (1987 when I became a roooster to right now)
Pomet Loreate of the Foremz (ever since my hen joined up)
Here My Referencis
My Hen, which i
s giant and featherless but shes mine and tells which a fine rooster I am even though she made no eggs in 34 years despite my rooosterly attentions which I tell youu are ROOOSTERLY. Okay.
My Publicationsz
THE RICK
EYBIRDsRULES
An here they are. Okay.
See that gigantic featherless hen over there, she's mine, you touch her and I bite you then I bite her then I bite you some more. This most important rule. right here.
Nobody but me eats anything. You eat something, I featherflap your head till you drop food then I eat the food. Alright.

On the TV we watch MTV and news shows of heads talking, NO MOVIES NO CARTOONS NO COOKING SHOWS, YOU WATCH ANY OF THAT I SCREAM SO LOUD TILL YOUR EARS BLOW UP TILL YOU CHANGE CHANNEL to one I like. Okay.
Nobody touches no REMOTES, PHONES, CAMERAS, you touch any of those, I featherflap you then first chance I get I chew the buttons off them. Alright.
I fly where I want, I scream when I want, I poop where I want, I do anything I want, everything here including you belongs to me, ANYBODY GETS IN MY WAY ALL I CAN SAY IS YOU BE SORRYSORRY. Okay? Alright? Okay. Alright.

See that gigantic featherless hen over there, she gonna make sure all these rules get followed or I bite her. Maybe I just bite her anyway, she's mine.
Thank you,
The R
ickeybird

Okay, that aboutta wrap it up.
Peas out, me, which am the Rickeybird

You wanna hire me for something you get me some green chiles an almond butter an bring to
Monsooor. R. Bird, PeaOhBox123 Clevelan OhHIOh
Okay.

Absolutely Perfect.

Except.....rooster about town and Hugh Hefner of the parrots.

Not to mention Renaissance Rooster!:D

Bless you Gail and Rival. This thread never fails to bring at least a smile. Most often hilarious laughter which startles parrots, dogs, cats, and any humans in the area.:D

This forum and especially your contributions are the best of my day.

GB everyone.:42:

ssNPrLR.jpg

Hello, hot henz and coool rooosters everywhere, this my rezume, pretty mazing an very pressive but dont hate specially you Rivalll. Thank you Maajor Tom you a BRO Roooster for sure alright.
Okay.

REZUME OF THE RICKEYBIRD WHICH am ME

Here My Credits
Artsist (1984 to right now)
Hen Magnit (19
87 which is year I became a roooster to right now)
Chilii Ficcionado (1984 to right now)
Black Belt in Beak Fu (more or
less now)
Fearless Warrior Gainst My Rival (ever since he jumped in on my hen)
Protector of my Hen Cept When I Biting Her (1987 when I became a roooster to right now)
Pomet Loreate of the Foremz (ever since my hen joined up)
Here My Referencis
My Hen, which i
s giant and featherless but shes mine and tells which a fine rooster I am even though she made no eggs in 34 years despite my rooosterly attentions which I tell youu are ROOOSTERLY. Okay.
My Publicationsz
THE RICK
EYBIRDsRULES
An here they are. Okay.
See that gigantic featherless hen over there, she's mine, you touch her and I bite you then I bite her then I bite you some more. This most important rule. right here.
Nobody but me eats anything. You eat something, I featherflap your head till you drop food then I eat the food. Alright.

On the TV we watch MTV and news shows of heads talking, NO MOVIES NO CARTOONS NO COOKING SHOWS, YOU WATCH ANY OF THAT I SCREAM SO LOUD TILL YOUR EARS BLOW UP TILL YOU CHANGE CHANNEL to one I like. Okay.
Nobody touches no REMOTES, PHONES, CAMERAS, you touch any of those, I featherflap you then first chance I get I chew the buttons off them. Alright.
I fly where I want, I scream when I want, I poop where I want, I do anything I want, everything here including you belongs to me, ANYBODY GETS IN MY WAY ALL I CAN SAY IS YOU BE SORRYSORRY. Okay? Alright? Okay. Alright.

See that gigantic featherless hen over there, she gonna make sure all these rules get followed or I bite her. Maybe I just bite her anyway, she's mine.
Thank you,
The R
ickeybird

Okay, that aboutta wrap it up.
Peas out, me, which am the Rickeybird

You wanna hire me for something you get me some green chiles an almond butter an bring to
Monsooor. R. Bird, PeaOhBox123 Clevelan OhHIOh
Okay.

Absolutely Perfect.
Except.....rooster about town and Hugh Hefner of the parrots.
Not to mention Renaissance Rooster!:D
Bless you Gail and Rival. This thread never fails to bring at least a smile. Most often hilarious laughter which startles parrots, dogs, cats, and any humans in the area.:D
This forum and especially your contributions are the best of my day.
GB everyone.:42:

So noted, Major! That must be fixed.

Nobody laughs more than I do. You certainly contribute richly to the Scrapbook. I cackled like a maniac as I was executing the REZOOM which you inspired. And with that, we have...
ssNPrLR.jpg

Okay, this a Dendum to the Rezoom of the Rickeybird which am me. Okay.
These my awardz which I gave to myself which am the Rickeybird.
AWARDZ
Top Rooster About Town Award
Hugh Heffner of Parrots Award
Top Rennasa
nnce Rooster Award
Major ToM Award Award
Okay, these my
awardz. Okay? Alright.
Signing out again,
the Rickeybird which am me

Oh the MajorTOM Award Award! Bumble is very envious and wants to know what a chick does to be awarded that award award.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, I admit, this was pretty funny.
Imported from Bumble's thread (link above)...

Well, congratulations, Bumble and Inger. Bumble's entry to the Major Tom Pantheon alongside the Rickeybird is a unique concept. Kind of like a movie with Tinkerbell and Dracula in it.

Awwwwwwwwwwww...

He's not ALWAYS a little demon.
Sometimes he's ASLEEP!

Here he is having a snooze in this morning's sunlight. Yes, Cleveland has sun, now and then.

He has only tucked his head in his back feathers a few times in his life. He usually just hangs his head (in appropriate shame) when he sleeps.

Wow. His tail is about half its normal length since he's moulting.

acNwV69.png

Most Reactions

Back