The Rickeybird Scrapbook, 1984 - Updates

Heck, yeah, y'all...
Just imagine this, times thousands.
The first few seconds are harmless "shut up Rickey, maggot, maggot, come here, Rick, Rick" (unusual, he rarely calls his own name)... but then we have the crazy wild Patagonian noises, like what you hear in the above vids.
GOOD NIGHT, ALREADY, Rb! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rickeybirdproductions noise at bedtime - YouTube

I think I heard something about "rival" in all of that nonsense...then again, 'm not proficient on Rickeybird speak ;)

Jim

Heck, yeah, y'all...

Just imagine this, times thousands.

The first few seconds are harmless "shut up Rickey, maggot, maggot, come here, Rick, Rick" (unusual, he rarely calls his own name)... but then we have the crazy wild Patagonian noises, like what you hear in the above vids.

GOOD NIGHT, ALREADY, Rb! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rickeybirdproductions noise at bedtime - YouTube

I think I heard something about "rival" in all of that nonsense...then again, 'm not proficient on Rickeybird speak ;)

Jim

Seems RB has had fowl language since hatching. This rare family photo depicts an early version of RB speak.

7c33f2099390f6f9668299d075c0d13c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, Jim, Lea there is a good deal of verbal abuse going on around here and it's not just the one with feathers. This is an old vid but it shows something that still goes on. Apparently my wife's sense of humor compells her to imply that she and this Bird can think of no greater insult to hurl at one another than my name. Wrong on many levels.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Jim, Lea there is a good deal of verbal abuse going on around here and it's not just the one with feathers. This is an old vid but it shows something that still goes on. Apparently my wife's sense of humor compells her to imply that she and this Bird can think of no greater insult to hurl at one another than my name. Wrong on many levels.

Scene 2 - Planning the Day - YouTube

LOL...The pacing back and forth...planning...scheming.."KIRBY...KIRBY"" LMAO...Rival..I have a spare bedroom,dont know for how much longer..but if you ever need to recharge/re-group...your always welcome my friend!! :D

Jim

Jim, as much as I treasure you, neither the Rbird nor the Rival are allowed to roost elsewhere. The Hen has spoken. :03:

I am innocent of any such ambitions, having roosted in the same henhouse with this incubus for decades. The roos----- uhhhh ONE of the roosters......... has spoken. :D

At times,it is SOOOoooo nice,to live ALONE (except for my two wonderful kid's) :p

Jim

Speaking of Bachelor Pads...

wV917d4.jpg

"I rinnervated my new bachelor pad right here, now I got cable an hawt tub an wet bar with Tequila, an cole shower for you hot henz in case my roosterness too much for you! Okay, henz, love, me which am the Rickeybird."

All of this is entirely untrue.

Last edited:

Scene 2 - Planning the Day - YouTube

Hahahahaha! Poor Rival. But at least you're often talked about!

Btw, LOVE the new avatar pic! Hilarity!

Thank you! He's very positive, especially about himself! And that's Scrabook-wise and in real life!!

The Scrapbook Archivist must chime in here.
The Bird is certainly positive about himself.
From the Scapbook Annals, I give you - the top five "Patagonian Ego" displays.

PURE EGO​

BMT9Mcz.jpg

EGOTISTICAL (and disgusting) LIMERICK

ha74b4P.jpg

EGO
ZzbseZb.png

MORE EGO
Lq2meyC.jpg

MOST EGO
K0qMPn5.jpg

My work is done here. I need a nap. :)

80DDDAI.png