The Rickeybird Scrapbook, 1984 - Updates

Qm5kPZk.jpg

Ummm... uhhh... ummm...

Let's get a DNA kit in on this one. Clearly long-lost cousins who need to reunite as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Hahahahaha! So wrong, Rival! But hilarious nonetheless!

And the tension rises.....:rolleyes:

Jim

It can be so difficult to deal with two roosters who roost in the same hen-house!

8eRUoTw.jpg

"yeah okay, this your bed, i know cause your name on it and i put it there with poo!

PS you a very hot hen Tami!"

Kirby bro...I HOPE you don't sleep NEKKED on "YOUR" bed tonight..:eek: or any other night,for that matter!

Jim

Flying Moray Eel?? WELL! Ever the hater, Rival! :25:

Lea, yeah. Complete craziness. Good to "see" ya, Lea! :)

And in related news...
I ran across this. I knew that there were some four varieties of Patagonian Conures (also known as Burrowing Parrots), but I was unaware that they're been an established species for a very long time. They crossed the Andes (at some 10,000 feet altitude) from Chile into Patagonia about 120, 000 years ago!!

https://phys.org/news/2011-07-colourful-boundary-trespassers-burrowing-parrots.html

Flying Moray Eel?? WELL! Ever the hater, Rival! :25:

Lea, yeah. Complete craziness. Good to "see" ya, Lea! :)

And in related news...
I ran across this. I knew that there were some four varieties of Patagonian Conures (also known as Burrowing Parrots), but I was unaware that they're been an established species for a very long time. They crossed the Andes (at some 10,000 feet altitude) from Chile into Patagonia about 120, 000 years ago!!

https://phys.org/news/2011-07-colourful-boundary-trespassers-burrowing-parrots.html

Rival...take heed! there is no stopping Rickeybirds :eek: They WILL seek you out my friend! :eek: :p

Jim

NGJVZR6.png

"I got yer PECK-A-LIPS right here, Rivalll!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahahaha! The Peck-a-lips has arrived!

4xBMlcn.png

"I wrote pome for you alls.
Is called A-PECK-A-LIPS NOW

Now peck-a-lips.
Now peck-a-toes.
Now bite-a-finger.
Now bite-a-nose.

hahahahahaaha

PS tips preciated

Ri
ckeybird outtt"

Well, thank you!
Not sure I trust you about those looks... you're plenty pretty... but I'll take your word for the age.
I got him in college and I'm now retired. He's my longest successful relationship.

Most Reactions

Back