The Rickeybird Scrapbook, 1984 - Updates

Gail, IJS you gotta monitor RBs phone better, the tiels around the corner are getting brazen in sending photos.

50f90fa1c1294bb07867c7da66503e92.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just for you, Lea.
racH8Cn.png
Knowing this sort of thing goes on under the same roof as the one I sleep under could give me bad dreams. And the very sight of that sweet little pink-barretted cockatiel girl anywhere near the whole business could give hens everywhere nightmares!

Gail, IJS you gotta monitor RBs phone better, the tiels around the corner are getting brazen in sending photos.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awwww how CUTE! Now she has BB swooning :D

Jim

58690f7982dd805bd342ce331ce713cd.jpg

Seems a certain hen is upset with RB for saddling her with a wild one. Theirs was a torrid affair ending in heartbreak for the hen.

How many more are out there RB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vMgfnaP.jpg

"This a good song an this the year 1984 which I got hatcherated so it pretty much tellin the story, okay? okay.
I bad to the Patagonian bone, alright? alright.
This a song all about me, which am the Rickeybird. thass right.
All ya henz, I got your bad to the bone, right here! oh yeah."

Last edited by a moderator:
58690f7982dd805bd342ce331ce713cd.jpg

Seems a certain hen is upset with RB for saddling her with a wild one. Theirs was a torrid affair ending in heartbreak for the hen.

How many more are out there RB?

Hahahahaha! Perfect captioning!

vMgfnaP.jpg

"This a good song an this the year 1984 which I got hatcherated so it pretty much tellin the story, okay? okay.

I bad to the Patagonian bone, alright? alright.

This a song all about me, which am the Rickeybird. thass right.

All ya henz, I got your bad to the bone, right here! oh yeah."

George Thorogood - Bad To The Bone - 7/5/1984 - Capitol Theatre (Official) - YouTube

On the day I was hatched, the hens all gathered round.....

THIS!!!^^^^^^^^^^^ Hahahahaha!

George Thorogood and the Delaware Destroyers?
https://www.georgethorogood.com/
Inger, Major TOM... on Planet Rickeybird, they're "George Thororickeybird and the Patagonian Destroyers"! And the song is "Bad to the Keelbone."
And as for you, Rival...
As Scrapbook Archivist, I felt obligated to re-post a few things.
vWAxCQu.jpg

llV7hpp.png

NJP2sQs.jpg

Disorderly Conureduct. lol

You may get sued for Defamation of Conure.

Defamation of Character Lawsuits: Proving Actual Harm - AllLaw.com
Ha!

Enough debauchery!

Here is a pair, clearly bonded, living a wholesome and healthy existence in suburban Patagonia, shown here visiting a neighbor for a bit of camaraderie and a casual patio lunch.

I'll bet ya any money that the rooster is on the right, hogging the food, pecking at the hen, and squealing braggadociously.

Wholesome? Roaming the neighborhood while in the buff, disturbing the peace with all that noise, and then mooching off their neighbor? Mr. and Mrs. Patagonian there are a pair of public nuisances. :09:

lol...Rival...you crack me up bro...;)

jim

Laughed waaay to loud (again) - now Sunny wants to know what's going on ;)

Tell her it's just the same two roosters trying to rule the same henhouse!

Here are the pecking wars on a massive scale!
I keep an eye out for Patagonian (in Spanish, Loros Barranqueros) videos.
This is a gem... a horrible, horrifying gem! It shows the largest Patagonian colony, a massive warren of limestone cliff burrows, with roosters screaming at each other.
Be ready to cover your ears.

Dayem!!!! :eek: No shortage of Rickeybirds there!

Jim

Heck, yeah, y'all...
Just imagine this, times thousands.
The first few seconds are harmless "shut up Rickey, maggot, maggot, come here, Rick, Rick" (unusual, he rarely calls his own name)... but then we have the crazy wild Patagonian noises, like what you hear in the above vids.
GOOD NIGHT, ALREADY, Rb! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most Reactions

Back