The Rickeybird Scrapbook, 1984 - Updates

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd...
Happy Birdday to the Rickeybird!
He's 34 years old today.
I got him when I was in college, and I'm now retired. He's my longest successful relationship!
I love that bird.

vMgfnaP.jpg

"Love schmuv, where my green chile at?"

Alright, I'll "bite"............................. happy birthday, bird.

OK ... if there really are some changes or updates scheduled, could we have a ROFL-type button and a WTF-type button? And I know this is terrible quality, but I made a right-side header image with the Rickeybird.

kentuckienne-albums-assorted-picture19933-parrot-hrrb.jpg

As I posted on that thread (concerning the omnipresence of macaws in the Forums banner/etc., and possible revision to include orther species)........................................
This is the stuff of nightmares! :14::cool::eek::56:

Last edited:
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd...
Happy Birdday to the Rickeybird!
He's 34 years old today.
I got him when I was in college, and I'm now retired. He's my longest successful relationship!
I love that bird.

vMgfnaP.jpg

"Love schmuv, where my green chile at?"

34 years! Happy hatchday Rickeybird!

Happy happy hatchday RB! I hope your human will give you an extra chili from me! And Bumble sends her best and most chaste wishes [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nigel sends warm greetings hoping you get your hearts fill of [emoji892] today!

Happy hatch day RickeyBird. He is my age lol. Blows me away everytime i think about it for some reason. That picture scares me to my core lol. Hope you all had a great day. 34 is a really impressive feat i must say. The lovely Gail is certainly the poster girl for Parrot commitment.

He is 34, wow :) haha

Happy Hatchday, Rickeybird! Wishing you a day filled with love, chilis, and lots of henz! Try not to break too many laws, RB.

Yes indeed RB..Happy Hatchday to you..and many many MANY more! :D

Jim (And Amy..and The Beebs!)

Thanks, all.
Amazonienne... that photo does capture his... uhhh... vitality!
Rival... thanks for the magnanimous wish.
Kiwibird... lovely wishes, and thanks.
Inger... chaste wishes!? I laughed so suddenly and hard that I made my infamous snort-giggle!
Lea and Nigel... the Rb had pretty much what he gets every day... whatever he wants!
Carl... honestly, that kinda freaks ME out, too, when I think about it. 1984 was a good year, eh?
Anansi... the Rb breaks the laws of civility daily, but he never breaks the House Rules, because he sets them.
Amy/Jim/Beebs... you're some of our most favoritest associates in The Feather Life, ya know.

Okay, now I gotta go remember how to change the Rickeybird's age in my 'Details'.

He had a great day, and is now roosted up for the night. Whew!

Inger... chaste wishes!? I laughed so suddenly and hard that I made my infamous snort-giggle!

My work here is done. [emoji23][emoji23] Glad I gave you a snort giggle. Bummy just doesn’t want that dirty old man getting the wrong ideas about her. ❤️

Oh, Inger!
This place needs yins and yangs... karma... balance... Destiny, Fate...
Sweet, innocent Bumbles and lewd lascivious Rickeybirds.
The Parrot Gods are in Heaven and all is right!
And with that, goodnight dear Forums!

And...

ba14f7ed28fe1b296992ab32f3a90d8f.jpg

they’ve pulled out the big guns now. The police showed up at the soirée and were met by the bouncer at rbs front door. Them feathers can be scary.
Sent from my iphone using tapatalk

KPuOjWs.png

fQybLCf.jpg

"this my arsenal an i aint afraid to use em all at once, matter of fack i got a unconcealed an carry license, yes i do."

ah so now you got a license for unconcealed carrying of feathers, of course. Let's see how many arms and armaments jokes i can make. You're feathered and dangerous. You're fully feathered. I myself am unfeathered. You could join the u.s. Feathery. The 2nd ammendment affirms your right to keep and bear feathers.

Too bad we can't get you a silencer.

XmQJhFP.jpg

"Oh, Squawk yeah, party at the Gentleroosters' Club!"

...a feather meme is born!!!!!
[/QUOTE]

I'm not done with the Feather meme just yet...

Behold... some feathers are Unconcealed, but are not some Concealed?
I think we still need a Concealed Carry option.

cvim8Xg.jpg

This amazing thing is an example of a Rickeybird belly feather. They have two parts. Y'all's birds got feathers like these?

Carl (and Jim, and Lea, too)... you'd be fine as long as you don't violate any of the Rickeybird's rules.

Oh, now you've given me a really fun idea... come up with...

THE RICKEYBIRD'S RULES OF ETIQUETTE!

I pledge to consult with the highest authority (literally the highest: he's perched on the curtain rod) and compose a rule list during this all-important National Etiquette Week!

Most Reactions

Back