The Rickeybird Scrapbook, 1984 - Updates

LOL RICKEYBIRDS
*c o n t i n u e d*

n20iN2V.jpg

And speaking of great moments in throwback Patagonian music............................
This was not one of them, was it?
:18:

What a tour de force, of 80s-90s pop, y'all. Much appreciation and thanks.

And now, moving along to today... TOMORROW, even!!!!!!!
The Rb wants y'all to know that tomorrow is National Pool Opening Day!
Here's the link.

https://nationaldaycalendar.com/national-pool-opening-day-last-saturday-in-april-2/

U4pKwCd.jpg

"This my pool, openin it tomorrow, so come on all you guyz n galz what nose how to party an we have a good time! Luvvvv, the RickeyBird"

What a tour de force, of 80s-90s pop, y'all. Much appreciation and thanks.

And now, moving along to today... TOMORROW, even!!!!!!!
The Rb wants y'all to know that tomorrow is National Pool Opening Day!
Here's the link.

https://nationaldaycalendar.com/national-pool-opening-day-last-saturday-in-april-2/

U4pKwCd.jpg

"This my pool, openin it tomorrow, so come on all you guyz n galz what nose how to party an we have a good time! Luvvvv, the RickeyBird"

A clean Rickeybird is a...clean Rickeybird! :p

Jim

Happy National Pool Opening day, everybody!
For this special occasion, there's a special Limerickeybird Limerick...

EjD7hPa.jpg

445e7ebdb0d13645cb290e1be2eef7d9.jpg

Scandalous! Snowy the Cockatoo has joined in on the water works. Modesty police quickly brought in the towels before the paparazzi showed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

445e7ebdb0d13645cb290e1be2eef7d9.jpg

Scandalous! Snowy the Cockatoo has joined in on the water works. Modesty police quickly brought in the towels before the paparazzi showed up.

Hahahahaha!!! Oh, rolling on the floor over here!

ba14f7ed28fe1b296992ab32f3a90d8f.jpg

They’ve pulled out the big guns now. The police showed up at the soirée and were met by the bouncer at RBs front door. Them feathers can be scary.

fQybLCf.jpg

KPuOjWs.png

"This my arsenal an I aint afraid to use em all at once, matter of fack I got a Unconcealed an Carry License, yes I do."

Ah so now you got a license for unconcealed carrying of feathers, of course. Let's see how many arms and armaments jokes I can make. You're feathered and dangerous. You're fully feathered. I myself am unfeathered. You could join the U.S. Feathery. The 2nd Ammendment affirms your right to keep and bear feathers.

Too bad we can't get you a SILENCER.

And...

ba14f7ed28fe1b296992ab32f3a90d8f.jpg

they’ve pulled out the big guns now. The police showed up at the soirée and were met by the bouncer at rbs front door. Them feathers can be scary.
Sent from my iphone using tapatalk

KPuOjWs.png

fQybLCf.jpg

"this my arsenal an i aint afraid to use em all at once, matter of fack i got a unconcealed an carry license, yes i do."

ah so now you got a license for unconcealed carrying of feathers, of course. Let's see how many arms and armaments jokes i can make. You're feathered and dangerous. You're fully feathered. I myself am unfeathered. You could join the u.s. Feathery. The 2nd ammendment affirms your right to keep and bear feathers.

Too bad we can't get you a silencer.

...a feather meme is born!!!!!

Kirby....REALLY Bro??? :p Lmao!

Jim

Hey Rickey?? I promised to take Amy out for his first ride in the car this season. It's beautiful and warm here today :D Amy wants to know if you wanna join us as we carouse thru the town,causing havoc and mayhem (Amy sez that's right up your alley! :p) Maybe hit the Gentle Roosterz Club and play some set-back with the BossBird..:rolleyes:

Jim

The Feather Meme Continues...

XmQJhFP.jpg

"Oh, Squawk yeah, party at the Gentleroosters' Club!"

fQybLCf.jpg

KPuOjWs.png

"This my arsenal an I aint afraid to use em all at once, matter of fack I got a Unconcealed an Carry License, yes I do."

Note from Yellow Nape Law Offices: RB is within his 'Right' to 'Open Carry' as many of his 'arsenal' of feathers he chooses!

Note to self; visit here more often, far more enjoyable place to visit!!!

ssNPrLR.jpg

"Yo, the Feather Life is a GOOd life with friends an representatives like youse!"

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd...
Happy Birdday to the Rickeybird!
He's 34 years old today.
I got him when I was in college, and I'm now retired. He's my longest successful relationship!
I love that bird.

vMgfnaP.jpg

"Love schmuv, where my green chile at?"

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back