Talk about anything

I used to say fanfic writers were cringeā€¦

ā€¦Now Iā€™M cringe šŸ„°šŸ’…

And my family would be more disappointed than they already are if they found out- šŸ¤ 
Welcome to the cringe club šŸ˜…

I don't think that all fanfic writers are cringe... sometimes you can find a very good fanfic

I'm curious if my mom knows what "fanfic" means... recently I used this word once time and she didn't say anything... she has no clue that I write fanfics.... and for some reasons, I prefer hiding it

Welcome to the cringe club šŸ˜…

I don't think that all fanfic writers are cringe... sometimes you can find a very good fanfic

I'm curious if my mom knows what "fanfic" means... recently I used this word once time and she didn't say anything... she has no clue that I write fanfics.... and for some reasons, I prefer hiding it
This made me bust out laughing!

I do suppose itā€™s the flavor of writing that could make it cringe or an alpha tier three meal course, but imo it just comes down to flavor.

I think fanfic is a fairly straightforward word, im sure most people know what that is, right?

Yeaaaaaah, I prefer to keep it very much hiddenā€¦ from the ppl I know, that is. i donā€™t write nothing bad, but Iā€™d never live it down šŸ„° šŸ’…

I am a cringe worthy writer myself! And PROUD OF IT! LOL!
ME TOO! I think I write fairly well, especially with my more recent works, that Iā€™m actually invested in.

If my mom finds my wattpad she will be like ā€œgurlā€¦ yknow those adoption jokes weā€™ve been making, cause youā€™re blonde? Ya, youā€™re going back.ā€

This made me bust out laughing!

I do suppose itā€™s the flavor of writing that could make it cringe or an alpha tier three meal course, but imo it just comes down to flavor.

I think fanfic is a fairly straightforward word, im sure most people know what that is, right?

Yeaaaaaah, I prefer to keep it very much hiddenā€¦ from the ppl I know, that is. i donā€™t write nothing bad, but Iā€™d never live it down šŸ„° šŸ’…
TBH I wouldn't be that sure that most people know what "fanfic" means - I remember explaining this word to my friend and I wouldn't be surprised if my parents don't know it either (I mean - most people who know the meaning prob are teenagers and young adults)

Me šŸ¤ you
keeping it as a secret from people I know irl
(from what I remember I mentioned writing something just once time and I didn't say that it is a fanfic and I didn't say any more details)

TBH I wouldn't be that sure that most people know what "fanfic" means - I remember explaining this word to my friend and I wouldn't be surprised if my parents don't know it either (I mean - most people who know the meaning prob are teenagers and young adults)

Me šŸ¤ you
keeping it as a secret from people I know irl
(from what I remember I mentioned writing something just once time and I didn't say that it is a fanfic and I didn't say any more details)
Really??? I thought it was a word most people know or could figure out the meaning of. Like fan+fiction fanfic, right? Wouldnā€™t that be the thought? Or maybe Iā€™m just too young or smth

Yeppers! No one irl shall know, just ppl online šŸ„°šŸ’…

Yeah, I just say I write, and if they ask, I just say ā€œstoriesā€ šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€

And thankfully, you donā€™t owe anyone any explanation or deets about what youā€™re writing since itā€™s your business šŸ˜Œ

Really??? I thought it was a word most people know or could figure out the meaning of. Like fan+fiction fanfic, right? Wouldnā€™t that be the thought? Or maybe Iā€™m just too young or smth

Yeppers! No one irl shall know, just ppl online šŸ„°šŸ’…

Yeah, I just say I write, and if they ask, I just say ā€œstoriesā€ šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€

And thankfully, you donā€™t owe anyone any explanation or deets about what youā€™re writing since itā€™s your business šŸ˜Œ
When I used word "fanfiction", my friend thought that I meant "scince fiction". Seriously.
But yeah, I think you are right, it's easy to guess what it means. But also it's possible that maybe it's easier to guess for young people...

Actually, that one time when I told someone that I write something, she was really curious what it is about... but I just said that it's more for kids story and I didn't want to say any details šŸ˜› (I only answered for a question if anyone reads it)

EEEEE MY HALLOWEEN COSTUME IS COMPLETE!!!! I CAN BE A RABID GROWN MAN WHO POUNCES AND EXENTERATES PEOPLE!!!! WOOO! Take a look!

IMG_5712.jpeg
IMG_5673.jpeg
IMG_5717.jpeg
IMG_5749.jpeg
IMG_5792.jpeg

I can finally be my favorite special infected! Hunters > any other infected

Hereā€™s what the hunter looks like btw:
IMG_0618.jpeg

Ainā€™t rabid parkourists who are 7ā€™0ā€, have sharp claws, the ability to jump 3+ stories, and can destroy a survivor in like 15 seconds, just the loveliest?

EEEEE MY HALLOWEEN COSTUME IS COMPLETE!!!! I CAN BE A RABID GROWN MAN WHO POUNCES AND EXENTERATES PEOPLE!!!! WOOO! Take a look!

View attachment 54588View attachment 54589View attachment 54590View attachment 54591View attachment 54592

Hereā€™s what the hunter looks like btw:View attachment 54594

Ainā€™t rabid parkourists who are 7ā€™0ā€, have sharp claws, the ability to jump 3+ stories, and can destroy a survivor in like 15 seconds, just the loveliest?
Cool!! :D

I'm absolutely fascinated by Cornish Rex Cats right now. If I ever get a cat again, it might be a Cornish.

and for those who don't know what a Cornish Rex looks like:

Tuxedo Cornish Rex Cat.png

View attachment 54588View attachment 54589View attachment 54590View attachment 54591View attachment 54592

Hereā€™s what the hunter looks like btw:View attachment 54594

What are you going to do with your hands? You mention "sharp claws".

Wow! The custome looks scary and cool! I wouldnā€™t like to be pounced on by one of those! Good thing Iā€™m in Slovenia! If I ever meet one who looks like that, I would probably be scared to death! The best custome ever!

Wow! The custome looks scary and cool! I wouldnā€™t like to be pounced on by one of those! Good thing Iā€™m in Slovenia! If I ever meet one who looks like that, I would probably be scared to death! The best custome ever!
AAAAAHHH, thank you!!! I plan on doing some mild gore with it on Halloween by staining myself with a dark red food dye or skin paint.

You definitely wouldnā€™t!! If youā€™ve played L4D, you know how brutal a hunterā€™s pounce is! Especially a high damage pounce!

N O. O N E. I S. S A F E. F R O M.
T H E. G R E E N. F L U . Not even Slovenians! It was a worldwide pandemic, afterall :)

AAAAAHHH, thank you!!! I plan on doing some mild gore with it on Halloween by staining myself with a dark red food dye or skin paint.

You definitely wouldnā€™t!! If youā€™ve played L4D, you know how brutal a hunterā€™s pounce is! Especially a high damage pounce!

T H E. G R E E N. F L U . Not even Slovenians! It was a worldwide pandemic, afterall :)
Oh no!!!!! *runs away* Iā€™m running to the moon! Then, the hunterā€™s pounce wonā€™t damage me. Great heavens, I donā€™t know just how Iā€™ll stand looking at a scary hunter with blood! Secret- Blood is my weakness. I just canā€™t look at blood without quivering and feeling like it was me who has the blood pouring outta me.

Last edited:

Good itā€™s only you whoā€™s a real hunter, after all. If the place is crawling with you, then, Iā€™ll really go live on the moon.

Oh no!!!!! *runs away* Iā€™m running to the moon! Then, the hunterā€™s pounce wonā€™t damage me. Great heavens, I donā€™t know just how Iā€™ll stand looking at a scary hunter with blood! Secret- Blood is my weakness. I just canā€™t look at blood without quivering and feeling like it was me who has the blood pouring outta me.
HAH HUNTERS CAN ABSOLUTELY DEFY THE LAWS OF PHYSICS! BRO WILL BHOP RIGHT AFTER YOU AND DO A 25 DAMAGE POUNCE! MUAHAHAHAHAHA

AND THAT HUNTER?

THATS ME!

The bloodier the hunter, the scarier. That means he just finished with his first victim and Y O U ā€˜ R E. N E X T.

Letā€™s just hope ya donā€™t find the hunterā€™s previous mealā€¦

Good itā€™s only you whoā€™s a real hunter, after all. If the place is crawling with you, then, Iā€™ll really go live on the moon.
Maybe donā€™t visit Mercy Hospital, thenā€¦ just a suggestion :)

Also, thereā€™s a lot of common infected and smokers there tooā€¦ so, you decide.

Oh, did I mention that hunters are the only silent infected, only growling before they pounce, and screaming when they do?

Noooooooooo! Is hunters afraid of anything?
The last part is the scariest part. I wonā€™t be able to hear one creeping up on me!

HAH HUNTERS CAN ABSOLUTELY DEFY THE LAWS OF PHYSICS! BRO WILL BHOP RIGHT AFTER YOU AND DO A 25 DAMAGE POUNCE! MUAHAHAHAHAHA

AND THAT HUNTER?

THATS ME!

The bloodier the hunter, the scarier. That means he just finished with his first victim and Y O U ā€˜ R E. N E X T.

Letā€™s just hope ya donā€™t find the hunterā€™s previous mealā€¦
Nooooooo! Great heavens! Itā€™s not even Halloween! Whatā€™s the previous meal? *Hope itā€™s not Rico. Poor Rico. Oh no. Bye to the laws of physic.

Noooooooooo! Is hunters afraid of anything?
The last part is the scariest part. I wonā€™t be able to hear one creeping up on me!
Nope, heā€™s rabid and will pin a 6ā€™5ā€ biker (Francis) to the ground with ease, and exenterate him with his bare hands. aaaand theyā€™re just as bold as a tank, incredibly agile, insanely swift, and arguably the most intelligent infected!

Exactly. And since he will creep so low to the ground, when he isnā€™t running to a good hiding spot, and how darkly colored he is, you will have a harder time spotting him. And you may not see him until itā€™s too late :>

Most Reactions

Back