Talk about anything

What’s your guys’ favorite food(s)? Are you a sweet, salty, sour, or spicy lover? Favorite drink? Do you prefer cold or hot foods? And do you think kiwi (the fruit) belongs on pizza?
I LOVE really spicy food and sour stuff too. My favorite non-alcoholic drink is Coke. Hot or cold food just depends on what it is but generally hot. I would not eat kiwi on a pizza but I love pineapple on pizza.

I once drank a live goldfish.....it was at a navy NROTC college party/annual celebration thing. We had cigars and port wine and steak. and everyone, even the ladies did drank a goldfish.

WHAT!!!!! YOU SAID ANYTHING!

No, it is a true story though. This is way back like over 20 years ago when ....well you know things were different.

Wasn't my favorite food though that would be a black pepper chicken gravy sauce on a chicken I had in singapore....went back for seconds. Oh the chicken was meat not alive like the goldfish, that would be wrong.

I once drank a live goldfish.....it was at a navy NROTC college party/annual celebration thing. We had cigars and port wine and steak. and everyone, even the ladies did drank a goldfish.

No, it is a true story though. This is way back like over 20 years ago when ....well you know things were different.

Wasn't my favorite food though that would be a black pepper chicken gravy sauce on a chicken I had in singapore....went back for seconds. Oh the chicken was meat not alive like the goldfish, that would be wrong.
I've seen videos of people doing this with live fish. I think it might just be a thing in some cultures... I couldnt do it.

Not as extreme but when I was younger my friend got some sushi and it came with a glob of Wasabi. She dared me that if I ate it all she'd give me 5$. So I ate it all in one go and like.. it wasn't even spicy. it just tasted awful.

Oh it tasted like fish and fish poop (as far as I know) but peer presure........

I guess I can't make up an Outrageous Lie about Clark-conure swallowing live goldfish for kicks!
It sounds like a frat boy stunt to me.

I guess I can't make up an Outrageous Lie about Clark-conure swallowing live goldfish for kicks!
It sounds like a frat boy stunt to me.
I have to say that I LOVE raw oysters, and that's not much "less gross" than swallowing a goldfish because they're practically live, except oysters don't have faces like goldfish do. I just can't eat something live that has a face.

I LOVE really spicy food and sour stuff too. My favorite non-alcoholic drink is Coke. Hot or cold food just depends on what it is but generally hot. I would not eat kiwi on a pizza but I love pineapple on pizza.
You have good taste I see! Ever tried salt and vinegar chips? If so, what do you think of them?

Does apple belong on pizza?

You have good taste I see! Ever tried salt and vinegar chips? If so, what do you think of them?

Does apple belong on pizza?
Salt and vinegar chips are great. Try sprinkling cider or malt vinegar in french fries like the Brits do. It's good.
I don't like fruit in my pizza but can see why other people like it. It's better than hard boiled egg slices on pizza- Yuk!

Salt and vinegar chips are great. Try sprinkling cider or malt vinegar in french fries like the Brits do. It's good.
I don't like fruit in my pizza but can see why other people like it. It's better than hard boiled egg slices on pizza- Yuk!
How about cheddar cheese on apple pie?

How about cheddar cheese on apple pie?
Now that I'm letting Beau my blue pied budgie out to play with Rocky together I have two budgies walking all over me! Two on my head, my arm, my everywhere. Beau flows Rocky around like a puppy dog. I had to trim Beau's flight feathers a tad so he doesn't fly into the cupola 16 feet up where I can't reach him. He didn't care at all and can still fly everywhere else without getting into trouble. But no mating, kids! I don't want any more baby birds!

YESSSSSS you have amazing taste! SAV chips are superior 😌

Egg… on pizza?! Ei an pizza??? Ägg på pizza?!?! WHO DOES THAT?

Now that I'm letting Beau my blue pied budgie out to play with Rocky together I have two budgies walking all over me! Two on my head, my arm, my everywhere. Beau flows Rocky around like a puppy dog. I had to trim Beau's flight feathers a tad so he doesn't fly into the cupola 16 feet up where I can't reach him. He didn't care at all and can still fly everywhere else without getting into trouble. But no mating, kids! I don't want any more baby birds!
Sounds like beau is a happy boy! And he’s got a good hooman!

Don’t be shy, have some more! I’m just kidding, you’ve got a lotta budgies already! And breeding can be dangerous too.

Sounds like beau is a happy boy! And he’s got a good hooman!

Don’t be shy, have some more! I’m just kidding, you’ve got a lotta budgies already! And breeding can be dangerous too.
All good reasons not to let Rocky and Beau share a cage! I LOVE budgies and I LOVE baby birds but eight is enough!
I haven't been handling Beau very often and he shares a cage with another tame male, Hunter, but Beau is actually easier to handle and control than Rocky is. Even though she was 100% hand raised, she's a feisty spitfire with a bite when she objects. Beau is so calm that I don't even think he knows how to bite. He was partially hand raised by the breeder I got him from.

I agree. I love cheese. I love apple pie. But together? Yuk. It's an old New England thing. Also some upper Midwest "cheese country" areas but mostly rural New England.
Interesting. Well, now I have something else to fear! Cheese on apple pie. What a scary concept.

All good reasons not to let Rocky and Beau share a cage! I LOVE budgies and I LOVE baby birds but eight is enough!
I haven't been handling Beau very often and he shares a cage with another tame male, Hunter, but Beau is actually easier to handle and control than Rocky is. Even though she was 100% hand raised, she's a feisty spitfire with a bite when she objects. Beau is so calm that I don't even think he knows how to bite. He was partially hand raised by the breeder I got him from.
Bruh for a second I thought you were talking about the L4D hunter and I was like “what? How in the-“ and then I remembered you were talking about your budgie Hunter, not a grown man with rabies from a game.💀

Beau sounds like a very good birb! What’s his favorite treat? Is rocky a bully to him? Does he have any noticeable quirks?

Most Reactions

Back