Talk about anything

Nooooooo! Great heavens! It’s not even Halloween! What’s the previous meal? *Hope it’s not Rico. Poor Rico. Oh no. Bye to the laws of physic.
ARRARARARARARARARARAR

The previous meal? Well, it was the survivors of course. A four course meal can fix ya right up when you’re rabid!

Bye bye, physics 🥰

Nope, he’s rabid and will pin a 6’5” biker (Francis) to the ground with ease, and exenterate him with his bare hands. aaaand they’re just as bold as a tank, incredibly agile, insanely swift, and arguably the most intelligent infected!

Exactly. And since he will creep so low to the ground, when he isn’t running to a good hiding spot, and how darkly colored he is, you will have a harder time spotting him. And you may not see him until it’s too late :>
😭Oh no! At least I have a 24/7 bodyguard, who, BTW, is Ruby. She bites everything/everyone near me.

😭Oh no! At least I have a 24/7 bodyguard, who, BTW, is Ruby. She bites everything/everyone near me.
Good thing hunters always pair up with smokers then :)

IMG_3756.jpeg

Best duo in all of gaming history. 7’0” hunter and 8’0” smoker! Woo!

Hunters pounce and smokers use that nasty tongue of theirs to grab a survivor within a hundred feet of them, drag them back, and asphyxiate them 💅🥰

how lovely, right?

Good thing hunters always pair up with smokers then :)

View attachment 54600

Best duo in all of gaming history. 7’0” hunter and 8’0” smoker! Woo!

Hunters pounce and smokers use that nasty tongue of theirs to grab a survivor within a hundred feet of them, drag them back, and asphyxiate them 💅🥰

how lovely, right?
You call that LOVELY!?
I WILL CALL THAT CREEPY!
WHO IS THE SMOKER OF YOURS?
MAYBE RUBY HAS TO RUN ALL THE WAY TO HER FUTURE HUSBAND WHO LIVES NEXT DOOR AND HER PARENTS AND HER 17 SIBLINGS OF DIFFERENT AGES. IF STILL NOT WORKING, THEN GOING FOR BACKUP TO HER 20 OTHER PARROT FRIENDS AND 6 DOG FRIENDS AND 9 CAT FRIENDS AND A SNAKE FRIEND. 7 OF HER PARROT FRIENDS ARE MACAWS.

You call that LOVELY!?
I WILL CALL THAT CREEPY!
MAYBE RUBY HAS TO RUN ALL THE WAY TO HER FUTURE HUSBAND WHO LIVES NEXT DOOR AND HER PARENTS AND HER 17 SIBLINGS OF DIFFERENT AGES. IF STILL NOT WORKING, THEN GOING FOR BACKUP TO HER 20 OTHER PARROT FRIENDS AND 6 DOG FRIENDS AND 9 CAT FRIENDS AND A SNAKE FRIEND. 7 OF HER PARROT FRIENDS ARE MACAWS.
Yes, I do. It is very lovely and cool, just as the hunter is cute (in like an animal way)

THE SMOKER IS UH IDK HIS NAME SO IMMA CALL HIM BOB. ANYWAY, NO ONE IS SAFE!!! NO ONE!! AND YK WHAT?

SKREEEEEEEEEI!!!

⚠️ Here they come…

Yes, I do. It is very lovely and cool, just as the hunter is cute (in like an animal way)

THE SMOKER IS UH IDK HIS NAME SO IMMA CALL HIM BOB. ANYWAY, NO ONE IS SAFE!!! NO ONE!! AND YK WHAT?

SKREEEEEEEEEI!!!

⚠️ Here they come…
I think I know your weakness…….. BIRDS!!!! MUHAHAHA! Ruby’s gonna round up this whole city of birds to protect me!!!

I think I know your weakness…….. BIRDS!!!! MUHAHAHA! Ruby’s gonna round up this whole city of birds to protect me!!!
Try again! Us hunters are found in the city. What do you think we and the other infected snack on, when there isn’t any survivors? Doritos?

And they’re the only thing that the smokers can eat without shredding it to bits and eating it bit by bit. Eating is difficult when you have a tongue that hangs out of your mouth, after all.

And more birds means more hunters, ya know ;)

You call that LOVELY!?
I WILL CALL THAT CREEPY!
My budgie Rocky will protect everyone- she's not afraid of ANYTHING!

she’s a worthy opponent for a smoker. for sure. But perhaps not for a hunter- or even a pack of hunters.
Rocky would peck his eyes out and rip his face off! And then she would steal his Popsicles! Popciciles are Rocky's new favorite food. We can't enjoy a popcicle without sharing it with a dang budgie!

Rocky would peck his eyes out and rip his face off! And then she would steal his Popsicles! Popciciles are Rocky's new favorite food. We can't enjoy a popcicle without sharing it with a dang budgie!
Hah! Jokes on her, most hunters don’t HAVE eyes! Because they tried moving their hoods, as they obstructed their vision, and they accidentally clawed out their own eyes… poor hunters… :(

Well, unless frozen meat up north counts as popsicles, hunters don’t eat popsicles, so EXTRA jokes on her!!!

Hah! Jokes on her, most hunters don’t HAVE eyes! Because they tried moving their hoods, as they obstructed their vision, and they accidentally clawed out their own eyes… poor hunters… :(

Well, unless frozen meat up north counts as popsicles, hunters don’t eat popsicles, so EXTRA jokes on her!!!
I'll bet Rocky would eat frozen moosemeat! She has never turned her beak up at anything except fortunately her own poops. Never even nibbled them as a baby. She could surely drive him nuts flying and landing on him just to fly off when swatted only to land on some other body part a few seconds later over and over again. Just like a fly. She can be super annoying.

I'll bet Rocky would eat frozen moosemeat! She has never turned her beak up at anything except fortunately her own poops. Never even nibbled them as a baby. She could surely drive him nuts flying and landing on him just to fly off when swatted only to land on some other body part a few seconds later over and over again. Just like a fly. She can be super annoying.
Nothing is too fast for a hunter! Except for maybe some bullets…

Perhaps she could slip away from the smoker’s tongue (or tongues, depending on the infection stage), but nothing can escape a hunter’s talons for very long!

Although if she teams up with the roaches, then the hunter(s) and smoker(s) may have some issues…

I had no idea where to post this but if you're a bird lover Netflix has a series called Tuca and Bertie. It's an animated cartoon starring parrots and a toucan and wildbirds and basically just birds but a few other animals...think zootopia but bird centric. But not for kids.

Then....I kept watching and.... looks like crap...it is using the birds as a cardboard cutout for humans, in basically nonfunny cartoon. I was hoping for an animated "chicken thoughts", I REALLY WAS! But if you dare I dunno watch the first episode I'm sure you'll agree to any bird owner... this is almost insulting. Please tell me if I'm wrong. If you can watch the rest let me know if I'm wrong. I don't think I am. Not bothering on the rest.

It's just plastic NPC humans with a bad plot, drawn as birds for some reason defying logic, and has nothing to do with real bird behavior, or...anything actually funny.

I had no idea where to post this but if you're a bird lover Netflix has a series called Tuca and Bertie. It's an animated cartoon starring parrots and a toucan and wildbirds and basically just birds but a few other animals...think zootopia but bird centric. But not for kids.

Then....I kept watching and.... looks like crap...it is using the birds as a cardboard cutout for humans, in basically nonfunny cartoon. I was hoping for an animated "chicken thoughts", I REALLY WAS! But if you dare I dunno watch the first episode I'm sure you'll agree to any bird owner... this is almost insulting. Please tell me if I'm wrong. If you can watch the rest let me know if I'm wrong. I don't think I am. Not bothering on the rest.

It's just plastic NPC humans with a bad plot, drawn as birds for some reason defying logic, and has nothing to do with real bird behavior, or...anything actually funny.
Yikes!!! Sounds like a load of crop!

Most Reactions

Back