Talk about anything

No.

Because they look like they know all of your secrets and I would be tempted to spare their lives so that I could find out how I die
And also because just the concept of eating anything with a face is just-
The face is too gorgeous to be eaten. The man face is a glorious, alpha tier specimen. And yes, he does know all of your secrets. And he told me one. I know what you did, foxgloveparrot.

Nah they done took my bbq seasoning from my Pringles 😭💀
IMG_6304.jpeg
IMG_6305.jpeg

Mostly school and playing with my "children" in love.

I'm going through something similar. Only lots of blood enough to drop my hematocrit. Sometimes kidney infections Sometimes not. I had the scope but didn't find the answers. More tests more doctors in my future.

I hope they are able to help you. I'm sorry you are suffering.

You can't drink after the cut off time before procedure. But really trying to hydrate the day before is helpful.
Sorry about your problems, does school work bordem count as a illness?

Do NOT apply cinnamon oil to your skin. It BURNS.
IMG_7140.jpeg

Trying to wash it off makes it 100x worse. Like, 100000x worse. Skin still feels really hot to the touch…

Valid reason tho ngl

Check out what I bought when I was out and about!
72022748828__05E1DAA6-A09A-4BB9-9068-B8F596519E40.jpeg
IMG_7283.jpeg

My mom and I got matching bracelets, I got a scorpion bracelet, and a tiger’s eye pendant!

My mom and sister are coming over to help put together a bookshelf tomorrow afternoon. Means I have to sweep and mop and all that fun stuff before my mom shows... otherwise I get lectured :|

My mom and sister are coming over to help put together a bookshelf tomorrow afternoon. Means I have to sweep and mop and all that fun stuff before my mom shows... otherwise I get lectured :|
I know how you feel. I always get stressed when people come over because there's usually bird debris everywhere.

Most Reactions

Back