Talk about anything

I've never had a flu shot before unless I got one as a baby

I have to...cos school

I was afraid of needles when I was really young but I had to go in for a lot of blood tests and eventually I just got really used to it. What are we talking about?

I was afraid of needles when I was really young but I had to go in for a lot of blood tests and eventually I just got really used to it. What are we talking about?
Anything!

for now we are talking mostly about medical issues, surgery, etc.

I have a medical procedure tomorrow and I am excited yet not. I hope itll make me feel better but it also makes me like SUPER nauseous and I am not looking forward to that.

I have a medical procedure tomorrow and I am excited yet not. I hope itll make me feel better but it also makes me like SUPER nauseous and I am not looking forward to that.
I'm sorry for you, hoping and praying it goes well! same here, my endoscopy is towworow. On that note, good night!

Try to take care of your mental health, I know it can be scary ❤️

BLEH IM SOPPY AND EMPATHETIC SOMETIMES

for now we are talking mostly about medical issues, surgery, etc.
In the past I spent a lot of time in hospitals. During one year I've got the 2nd place in my class in.... being absent. All because of hospitals. Once time I spent all my winter holidays there.... another time on September 1st instead of going to school (we start a new school year then) I went to the hospital... but it wasn't just a visit - I had an operation. I spent there next 5 weeks.
If you wonder why I'm so quiet in this thread - it's just because I have enough of the hospitals. Once time I had my eyelid (almost) cut. Believe me, I didn't go to the hospital. Just because I had enough.

Fan fact: After the operation I forgot I had a parrot 💀

Update: the cystoscopy was 2 days ago and the doctors think it's just my bladder becoming mature and hormones and stuff causing the infections, loss of bladder control, etc, but they did tests anyway to make sure everything is fine, but so far they aren't too concerned!

Update: the cystoscopy was 2 days ago and the doctors think it's just my bladder becoming mature and hormones and stuff causing the infections, loss of bladder control, etc, but they did tests anyway to make sure everything is fine, but so far they aren't too concerned!
Yay, I'm so happy for you!!! I actually have to go in to check my kidneys because I've been having really bad stomach cramps (not my time of month lol) ever since an incident where I held a full bladder for almost 2 hours because our toilet wasn't working and then I needed to get on the bus to go to school for an hour (LONG story). So yeah, I'm honestly suprised I don't have a UTI.

I'm so happy for you, Ane!

What’s your guys’ favorite food(s)? Are you a sweet, salty, sour, or spicy lover? Favorite drink? Do you prefer cold or hot foods? And do you think kiwi (the fruit) belongs on pizza?

What’s your guys’ favorite food(s)? Are you a sweet, salty, sour, or spicy lover? Favorite drink? Do you prefer cold or hot foods? And do you think kiwi (the fruit) belongs on pizza?
I don't have a favorite food,
I like sweet and spicy foods I guess?
Favorite drink... Dunno
Hot foods are superior
NO.

Yo I got a really awesome guy fieri looking shirt while out thrifting and I freaking LOVE it

0006170A-3F03-482B-8020-9E12EFC3A820.png

I look like I belong at a cookout 💀

There is a baby tiel at the store Broccoli is at that I have nicknamed Guy Fieri, because his crest is blond with grey tips. :LOL:

Both awesome!! I love the cockatiel

Most Reactions

Back