The Trolling Thread

I guess trolls don't have jobs.... I heard Monsanto!

Yeah sucks it could not be walnuts Dang
I know, bad boy! But. My company has me travel quite a bit. Most places that provide breakfast bars have walnuts for the oatmeal...So....
I come back with much heavier luggage! Store them in the freezer.

You ship UPS LOL Just joking. I really hate I can't find any. He loves them so much. There is a on line site might order some until Mark wins the lotto then I will suck up and beg for shipments

I know, bad boy! But. My company has me travel quite a bit. Most places that provide breakfast bars have walnuts for the oatmeal...So....

No shame in that! I always take a mini box of fruit loops from the breakfast bar (I never buy cereal, but I'll bring a box home for Kiwi as a "souvenir/bribe after vacation:21:).

No shame in that! I always take a mini box of fruit loops from the breakfast bar (I never buy cereal, but I'll bring a box home for Kiwi as a "souvenir/bribe after vacation:21:).

OMG Fruitloops. YOU GIVE KIWI FROOTLOOPS ? You just blew my image of you. Dang can they really have them ? You know tomorrow night is PIZZA night. Can't wait to see BB eyes when i walk in with it

I guess trolls don't have jobs.... I heard Monsanto!
FYI, I have family that works for Monsanto, out in production. Very tough job, full protection gear and 100 deg temps!
He really enjoys his work tho, and says the new arm he is growing is very useful!

Re: Parrots love cheap Government subsidized GMO corn

but trolling merely trashes the experience!
Well said, the trolls should move on and start their own thread on how blind faith trump science. Or lack of science, or maybe just a 90 day window of science.

GRR 5 lb bag of sunflowers on my desk when I came back from Lunch. Co-worker thought my Mac would like them...... What do ya do...... Thank you and I will take them home . Wild birds will enjoy them ........ so been at lunch and i forgot what this thread was about other than the fact that Kiwibird will be at the White house if you need her.
This is quite a tasty recipe and would use up the 5 lbs of seed (providing they are already hulled and human grade):

Raw and Vegan "Tuna" Salad | Healthful Pursuit

I make it all the time, it's good for people and parrots to share:)

I will try this. We have a Vegan here at work. That chick can throw together some GREAT food LOL> brings me lunch once a week trying to convert me I think. Serious though it looks good.
Thanks

OMG Fruitloops. YOU GIVE KIWI FROOTLOOPS ? You just blew my image of you. Dang can they really have them ? You know tomorrow night is PIZZA night. Can't wait to see BB eyes when i walk in with it

Seeing as we go on vacation maybe once a year/every other year, that's about as often as he gets a couple fruit loops lol (definitely NOT something I would ever buy, but I will take a little box of free ones). He actually came home with an infection when we adopted him, and I wasn't going to restrain him to give him the medications at that time. I resorted to soaked fruit loops in the medication and fed them to him laced. He was none the wiser:54: And no, a couple fruit loops won't kill them lol. They aren't THAT sensitive. It's when junk food makes up the overwhelming majority of their diet or is fed on a daily basis that it becomes a problem.

I bet BB is going to go NUTS over the pizza. Are you going to give him to box once you're finished this time?

Yes he had it twice before. First time he was nuts second time I walked in and said PIZZA IS HERE he let out a high pitch sound and kept saying ha ha ha crust. Yup gave him the box

Re: Parrots love cheap Government subsidized GMO corn

but trolling merely trashes the experience!
Well said, the trolls should move on and start their own thread on how blind faith trump science. Or lack of science, or maybe just a 90 day window of science.

We have:

http://www.parrotforums.com/off-topic/52942-respectful-gmo-discussion-thread.html

Shame your "superior intellectual viewpoints" won't be expressed on it. Though I hope other members capable of carrying on a civil conversation will chime in! All views are welcome, just be respectful:)

Most Reactions

Back