The Rickeybird Scrapbook, 1984 - Updates

Yeah, he has that effect on people. The vet calls him Genghis Conure.

HdAPCXr.jpg

I like it when Bird goes to vet. Bird gets manhandled. Wife gets reassured. I get to watch and smirk at Bird. Well worth the money and even the long drive home with Bird's lovely 100-decibel verbalizations echoing in the car.

OMG... this is "The Bird", by Morris Day and the Time...
From 1984, when the Rickeybrd was hatched.
History!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryRdZv6rOH4"]The Bird - Morris Day and The Time - YouTube[/ame]

OM7vQyz.png

One more time!
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4540uzfjcdU"]Ride of the Valkyries (BONUS) - Ridiculon - The End is Nigh - YouTube[/ame]​

"Ride of the Valkyries"?? I don't see no stinkin' motorsickles? :confused: :rolleyes:

(F.Y.I....a "Valkryie" is/was a motorcycle built by...one of those Japanese guys:p..just so you know!)

Jim

I know the feeling! I struggle in many ways to face the morning.

Like...
You know how I brag about how clever I am never to have my hair UP when the Rb is loose? So that he can't bite my ears, and all he gets is a beakful of hair? Works great! Except when I forget.

Exhibit A.
I felt him going for my ear, so I twisted and ducked, which somehow got him to bite me upside down, leaving a lower mandible portrait. Then he flew away to the top of the grandfather clock, where I can't reach! It bled a lot, of course, as ears do. This is after styptic and washing. Don't I look like I'm about to cry? It still hurts my feelings, as much as it hurts my ear!

6qEIzmm.jpg

LT: Wow! Yet another talent... he already manufactures toothpicks from wood, chews artistic designs in his cage cover, and grows feathers suitable for dream-catchers in his spare time. And now, body piercing!

Inger: I don't even know what ticked him off. Maybe had a thought about a green chile and got mad that I didn't read his mind and go get him one. So of course, I deserved it! Oh, I deserved it, no matter the reason, in the Rickeybird's house.

That RickeyBird!! You let him know that I'll be there with an RB-sized muzzle just for him if he keeps it up! (And some specialized, armored ear-muffs for you!)

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back