The Rickeybird Scrapbook, 1984 - Updates

087Cci2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Rickeybird, you are no moral authority on these things.
I'm surprised you got out of Time-Out long enough to comment!
I'll be having a few cold ones after you're locked up tonight.......................
Regards,
Rival

d66a30dbc4b33b73ec50022414087b01.jpg

Here’s a way to help break the RB from too much hen channel surfing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, my dearest Lea... you are so used to Nigel and his refined, upscale, reserved ways. The ruffian Rb would rip those tapes off right away. But then again, Nigel probably wouldn't even want to watch naughty channels... or if he did, he wouldn't ADVERTISE it!

The Rb chimes in.

Pbe779Y.jpg

Oh, Rickeybird!

The Rickeybird can only go so long without being innappropriate.

emqLP4v.png

Oh, Rickeybird!

"Don't worry, I'm just letting the Rickeybird play with the remote for a second while I get a picture," my ol' lady said. We are now missing the PAUSE button. It is in two pieces, in the garbage. Oh, Rickeybird, indeed.

The Rickeybird can only go so long without being innappropriate.

emqLP4v.png

Oh, Rickeybird!

"Don't worry, I'm just letting the Rickeybird play with the remote for a second while I get a picture," my ol' lady said. We are now missing the PAUSE button. It is in two pieces, in the garbage. Oh, Rickeybird, indeed.

Hmmm, seems that you need to set the channel Lock-Outs! :D

Honestly, I told him not to tell that!
OOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile the Rb's ba-a-a-a-ack!
With another wretched LIMERICKeybird retort...
*sigh*
GpIbtWY.jpg

LOL RICKEYBIRDS
*c o n t i n u e d*

PdA8sWu.png

Yup, can still party like a youngen, but the recoveries seems to be take longer and longer for the haze to clear!

Soooooo worth it!!!!

But, the bones will be reminding you of the difference in abilities. Take care! The Hair of the Hound that bite you tend to collect and at some point you will be playing a cat; chocking-up hair balls. Not a pretty sight or experience!

Well dang, Tasha!
The Rickeybird probably thinks you're a lightweight, though! Just kidding. The Rickeybird truly only had one drinking experience about 25 years ago when a party guest shared a highball with him. When I found out, I tossed the guest and spent the rest of the night watching the bird. Man, was the Rb a nasty drunk. Poor thing. The next day he seemed fine. But ever since, when he hears clinking ice or sees a cocktail, he goes nuts. I swear he must remember that drink!

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back