The Rickeybird Scrapbook, 1984 - Updates

Hahahahaha! Y'all are so silly up in this thread! Guaranteed laughs every time! RB cat fishing, eh? High comedy! (Could you imagine RB's antics on a hyacinth-sized scale? Shudder!)

8a9afeccd4f4e4115c8ba99c2d91e5e2.gif

Another if RB were a gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, no, the Rickeybird is trying to Catfish again...

Vl02gzL.jpg

OH, RICKEYBIRD!

Oh, brother. Bird, tell the truth, you're a beady eyed Patagonian horn-dog with no earthly assets. Also you left out the parts about how you have the voice of a Banshee and the temperament of a rabid baboon. So do I, but I am honest about it. Rival out. :D

Oh, no, the Rickeybird is trying to Catfish again...

Vl02gzL.jpg

OH, RICKEYBIRD!

Oh, brother. Bird, tell the truth, you're a beady eyed Patagonian horn-dog with no earthly assets. Also you left out the parts about how you have the voice of a Banshee and the temperament of a rabid baboon. So do I, but I am honest about it. Rival out. :D

Take care Rival! As with Good Deeds, honest rarely goes unpunished!

There’s always a way and the cost!

Everyone is lawyering up. The law firm, Amazonian Justice League, has been receiving calls from potential clients all day. Of course everyone is using pseudonyms...

It’s all smoke and mirrors...

Another loathesome limerick by the LIMERICKeybird...
jabTAMI.jpg

Whatever you say, Rickeybird.

There's a diagnosis for this Bird's condition. Narcissist. I repeat an ill-tempered retort I made a while back, if I may. I apologize for the repetition, but unlike the bird, I do not posses ENDLESS rudeness.

Roses are red, violets are blue.
In popular parlance, Bird you do foo'.

Rival out, and in need of a cold one.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back