The Rickeybird Scrapbook, 1984 - Updates

LOL RICKEYBIRDS
*c o n t i n u e d*

zguMGKo.jpg

Oh, Rickeybird!

Oh yeah, sure. I was THERE. The vet OWNED the RBird and made him call him daddy. Rooster. Whatever.
I loved it. I did.
I mean it was all for the bird's own good, right?
But I loved it. :16:

I just posted these in the POTM contest.

This contest got me wondering... what would the Rb do with a big pile of chiles? So I got ten of them, tossed them on top of his cage, and... watched. One thing these pictures don't convey is the deafening stream of ecstatic shrieks. How does he make those noises while gutting and chomping those chiles??

Anywayyyyyyyyyyyy... my actual entry is the fifth and final photo titled "More Chiles!"

xTKqVLr.jpg

"Allllllllllllll miiiiiiiiiiiiine!"

sMa4txf.jpg

"NOMNOMNOMNOMnom nom nom NOM NOM NOM!!!!!"

cRHOjlv.jpg

"BURP!"

qDs7hPJ.jpg

"Just one more thing..."

jsDZKKp.jpg

"More chiles!"

Tasha, Beatrice... yes... very happy. He declined his ritual afternoon nap in order to stand guard over his bounty. Hilarious... he was on the cagetop, fighting the urge to put one foot up, and his eyes kept fluttering shut, but NO! MUST STAY WITH CHILES... MUST STAY WITH CHILES...

My cell charge was at 6%, so I had to charge it or I'd have had a pic. Maybe later.

I'm starting to wonder how I'm gonna get him into the cage at bedtime tonight.
Ruh-roh.

Of course!
We haven't been chile-less in 30 years.
Geeez, let me think... is that really true? NEVER??? Never, not ever?
No, not ever. There is always a bag of them in the fridge.
I may have gotten low a few times, in which case, I'd slit the last chiles in two and make the Rival promise to go first thing in the morning for more.
I honestly think I'm telling the truth.
NEVER.

Now that's ridiculous.

There should be, Mr. Boat.

Of course, if you ask the Rb, it's merely a matter of appropriate parronting and should not be questioned.
Annnnnnnd this one's for you, Mr. Boat!

2FgtiG5.jpg

The Rb has no decorum, Mr. Boat. You're in good company, though... my ol' man gets the mean mug daily.

But of course, the Bird is on to new vistas of vulgarity...

AGyI2RV.jpg

Sorry to be late, bird, but I have a some hot hens' names I'll be happy to pass along.

Rosie (the) Red-tailed Hawk
Katie Kestrell
Olga Owl
Belinda (the) Bald Eagle

Enjoy, bird, enjoy.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back