The Rickeybird Scrapbook, 1984 - Updates

Why do all the roosters have such a THING for cockatoo hens, anyway?????

Why do all the roosters have such a THING for cockatoo hens, anyway?????

Hmmm, always dangerous to lump 'all' roosters when making a general and far reaching statement of 'THING' for! That said, Amazons have been know to follow a kind of code thing regarding: "When you can't be with the one you Love! Love the one you are with!" But, even Amazons have issues with Ladies that can hit a high 'C' that breaks glass! :D

You are righteous and right, Mr. Boat. Ummm... *I* can hit a high C... I have yet to break anything, though.

Meanwhile, the debauchery continues...

LOL Rickeybirds
*c o n t i n u e d*

UgAYzic.jpg

LeaKP... yeah, that's his type... boozy and off-key... he just watched from my shoulder and sang half sample from his signature J-Lo song... "Booooooo, boooooo, booooty, booooo, oh boo". I live such a refined life.

Mr. Boats, my thanks for the affirmation. Entirely correct.
I also have not pooped on guests, thrown food against walls, or bitten those who are trying to help me.

It feels GOOD to be underSTOOD, people.

RB you're too much little guy...that boozy hen singing looks like she could give you a real run for your money.

I'm suspecting RB is ready for the challenge!

There are challenges in life and than there are statements of Pure Danger: Messing with a Hot Tempered Yellow-Nape Amazon Hen kind of fills that 'Pure Danger' class of maybe better to take a pass! A scorned YNA Hen is likened to tugging on Deaths Cape! The out come on the light-side is a trip to the Emergency Room and knocking on Death's Door on the Worst side!

Been there and strongly recommend just stepping back RB!

You are righteous and right, Mr. Boat. Ummm... *I* can hit a high C... I have yet to break anything, though.

Meanwhile, the debauchery continues...

LOL Rickeybirds
*c o n t i n u e d*

UgAYzic.jpg

I AM PUTTING MY FOOT DOWN, RICKEYBIRD!
YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH ANY AMAZON HENS, HOT OR NOSE-HOW-TO-PARTY OR OTHERWISE! MR. BOATS IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, AND LEA IS TRYING TO BE NICE TO YOU!
GO TO YOUR CAGE AND BE ASHAMED.

And, by popular request...

RB's uncontrollable interest in Hens that could be said to be a bit out of his league had me thinking. When I came across the Migration Crossroads of the Americas, I knew those huge flocks of hens likely contained Hens that would leave RB drooling. Example: Sandhill Cranes.

Take care RB! When these Hens party, there is a true need for lots a space!

The recent copious leaking from RBs roost headquarters have had many butt feathers kerfuffled! How his private list of migrating hens got out is the subject of much scrutiny...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. Boat, and LeaKP...
You won't believe this... YES, you will!!!!
When we were living in Las Cruces, New Mexico... we were right on the Rio Grande in some cute little country condos. Flocks of Sandhills regularly migrate along that very route, heading for the Bosque de Apache.
The Rb used to lose his MIND while leering out his big window, right at the flocks. Rarely, a pair would flap over to investigate his screams and noises, and then lope back to the flock. His window was MAYBE half a footbal field from the water.
Dreams sprang eternally.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2L8q3dHxv8"]Sandhill cranes, Bosque del Apache, New Mexico, December 2016 - YouTube[/ame]
xrrsPJH.jpg

NM is a fascinating place. Pure Nature next door to condos next door to a Walmart next door to ancient Spanish adobe churches.

Resume of The Rickeybird

Education (At Patagonian Programs, UnInc.)

1984 Completed hatch, placed in Patagonian Juvenile Training
1986 Failed Juvenile Training, Re-Enrolled
1988 Failed Juvenile Training, EXPELLED

1989 Completed puberty, placed in Patagonian Rooster Training
1991 Failed Rooster Training, Re-Enrolled
1993 Failed Rooster Training, EXPELLED

1994 Enrolled in Remedial Patagonian Rooster Instruction
1996 Failed Remedial Rooster Training, SUSPENDED

1997 Placed in Rehabilitation for Failing Patagonian Roosters, UNSUCCESSFUL
2007 Placed in Permanent Residential Supervision for Wayward Patagonian Roosters

2017 Placed in Parrot Forums as active member... SUCCESSFUL!

Employment (At Gail's House)

1984 - present: Companion Parrot (Paid in room and board)
1994 - present: Domestic abuser, giggolo, property destroyer and thief.(Unpaid)
2007 - present: Actor, Singer, Online Personality (Unpaid)
2014 - present: Textile Artist (Artist's wages on eBay)
2017 - present: Parrot Forums Community Member in Semi-Good Standing

References Available Upon Request
Warning! Not suitable for all audiences; parrontal supervision suggested!

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back