The Rickeybird Scrapbook, 1984 - Updates

Part 3 coming up, Mr. Wrench!

Kentuckienne, you saw that movie, too? "A Few Good Roosters"?

LeaKP, and Anansi... that little 'keet working out is GIF perfection, isn't it?
Bo, budgie, go!

LOL RICKEYBIRDS
*c o n t i n u e d*

Tomorrow, the Rickeybird gets out, the better to show off his new physique, and resume his thug lifestyle.

The Jailbird Trilogy
3 of 3

5PqJrho.jpg

OMG, The Rock!!!

Why do I have this sinking feeling that there is a wall coming up faster than RB can move to avoid it! Here's hoping RB, here's hoping.

Mr. Boat... all I can say is..

LOL RICKEYBIRDS
*c o n t i n u e d*

The Rb is out of jail and back to his shenanigans.
Sometimes he pretends to be a cop in order to get next to hot hens.

RICKEYBIRD, STOP THAT!!!!

N66A5wl.jpg

Nigel has asked his friend, the police commissioner a Bourke parakeet, to simply look away as much as possible. The bourke has it out for RB, he has small bird syndrome and finds RB an easy target. Nigel, knowing RB is more valuable on the outside than in the slammer, tipped the Bourke off about an illegally migrating flock of Pois making a ruckus at the world famous bar where unlimited supplies of millet are given to customers. The Bourke doesn't like to think that there would be no more millet in town. He will be busy for a while, run RB run!

Mr. Boat... Juris Prudence Amazoniensis can take no holiday as long as there are OG Patagonian roosters on the loose!

Nigel, BLESS YOU for placing your own nefarious machinations above the public good! LeaKP, you are a loyal minion. Happily, the Rb places hot hens over millet, and will doubtless continue to menace hens at large.

And so continues the secret fourth-dimension world of birds...

Nigel has asked his friend, the police commissioner a Bourke parakeet, to simply look away as much as possible. The bourke has it out for RB, he has small bird syndrome and finds RB an easy target. Nigel, knowing RB is more valuable on the outside than in the slammer, tipped the Bourke off about an illegally migrating flock of Pois making a ruckus at the world famous bar where unlimited supplies of millet are given to customers. The Bourke doesn't like to think that there would be no more millet in town. He will be busy for a while, run RB run!

I wondered when Nigel would flex his influence!

And what's up with Deep Beak? He has been laying low. Is Deep Beak actually a Mrs. Beak, and has been taking time off to fledge a new crop of Beaks? The main contact for Wikibeaks.org is going to be Big.Beak, to show my respect to his/her Beakness while not incurring wrath by being an identity thief. Which also reminds, me, is The Beakness the second race in the parrot Triple Crown?

The secret fourth-dimension world of birds holds many mysteries.
I would explore further but I have to pay bills.
Love to all!

LOL RICKEYBIRDS
*c o n t i n u e d*

The Rickeybird is easily distracted from patriotism...

iS5z200.jpg

I would like to publically thank the BIRD for raising my blood pressure to monumental levels yesterday, during the family gathering for the 4th. He "verbalized" so loudly that mere window panes and blinds could not mask his assorted unholy outputs from those of us on the patio grilling area. Debates broke out as to whether his situation was indulgence or animal abuse. Small children were traumatized. I think relatives left early (THE ONE GOOD THING).

The timing and resulting presentation of 'talking points' by RB, seem almost rehearsed! Keeps the visits to a necessary events only, with pre-planned reasons for leaving early.

Sounds like a well-planned event by all! :D

Kentuckienne, for your "friend"...
A whole new home businesss for us! "Rbird's Holiday Relative Eradication"!!!!!
Could he possibly FINALLY have found a legitimate job??????? In process...

Inger... the clouds are lifting... will keep you updated in this scrapbook, for sure...

LeaKP... I am literally bouncing in my seat. He could pay off his gambling (and lap-dancing) debts! 33 years old, no resume, locked up for most of his life, but...
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOooooooHhhhhHhhhH, Moderatorzszszszsz?
Photobucket has changed their rules and now requires $$ to host. The first pages of my Scrapbook were on that site. I then switched to Imgur. I will definitely reload the missing photos there. Meanwhile, could somebody place a header or notice or something at the beginning of the scrapbook, to that effect, so that new folks will know what's up?Hellllllllllllllllp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOooooooHhhhhHhhhH, Moderatorzszszszsz?
Photobucket has changed their rules and now requires $$ to host. The first pages of my Scrapbook were on that site. I then switched to Imgur. I will definitely reload the missing photos there. Meanwhile, could somebody place a header or notice or something at the beginning of the scrapbook, to that effect, so that new folks will know what's up?Hellllllllllllllllp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PM a SM of your choice and they will provide you help! After all, NO ONE wants to loose RB history!!! :D

Most Reactions

Back