The Rickeybird Scrapbook, 1984 - Updates

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm... Mr. Boat, you know I love you, but... I worry that you'll get the same reaction from the Amazons as Al got from the real gangstas, if you push it too far. You're not cool enough to HANG with Amazons, only to SERVE them. Hide out? Maybe. Good luck!!!!!!

LOL RICKEYBIRDS
*c o n t i n u e d*

rpP25yG.jpg

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm... Mr. Boat, you know I love you, but... I worry that you'll get the same reaction from the Amazons as Al got from the real gangstas, if you push it too far. You're not cool enough to HANG with Amazons, only to SERVE them. Hide out? Maybe. Good luck!!!!!!

The great news is that I had left the 80's long, long ago.

The neat part about Amazons is their transparentness. The what you see is what you get of the Parrot World. They except nothing more from us! And, that is a World that I have always been comfortable.

Mr. Boat... now that I am part-parront to the magnificent Julio...
I have a glimmer of understanding!

LeaKP and Nigel... don't give him ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love that little photo-combo, though!

Kentuckienne, there's something wrong with those pictures. I didn't think your hair was that dark. Everything else looks pretty righteous. Do you call him August when you get irritated at him? You know, like my mother called me Abigail?

Mr. GoodWrench... you think I could ever go anyplace else and find a community which realizes that the true meaning of life is to indulge parrots? I think not, my good man!

LOL RICKEYBIRDS
*c o n t i n u e d*

mSBRPNN.jpg

Oh, YOU are, Rb, YOU ARE!

Well, I'm willing to watch if you're willing to try it.

I'll need a double Margarita first, though.
And an ice-pack.
And a few Tums.

Just wrong, bird. Would I be cute if I started doing Eskimo kisses to myself in the mirror? I think not.

I was not able to find this as a psychologically listed occurrence. Did find a listing on the medical side regarding issues of one's nose becoming frozen to a mirror's surface. So, I am guessing that outside during extreme cold temperature such activities would be problematic.

Hence, I fully agree with your determination: Just Wrong, Bird! Plus, such 'Story Book' activities always involved 'Dark Magic.'

Kentuckienne, there's something wrong with those pictures. I didn't think your hair was that dark. Everything else looks pretty righteous. Do you call him August when you get irritated at him? You know, like my mother called me Abigail?
!

Nah, when I get irritated with him I'm usually calling him Ouch No Bite. It's hard to get mad at him. He's like Snoopy on his doghouse: he hangs out and watches the world, and every now and then tosses it a piece of paper. He's just a big old dopey blue dog. With a pair of vise-grips on his face. Maybe some kind of pinscher...

I don't know if his full name is August. Sometimes it's Gustopher, sometimes it's Gusaluphagus, sometimes he's Gustone, or Gusteroonie, but mostly it's Gusifer, Bringer of Bite.

And, in the background the ever adjusting numbers slipped by yet another event as The Rickeybird Scrapbook obtained, then passed 40,000+ views!

Congratulations!

Mr. Boat... amazing, yes!!!!!! I think he's like a little green traffic accident. You don't want to look, but you just HAVE to slow down and take a peek. :eek:

Ms. 'Enne... I like Gusifer best. Bringer of Bite.
As for Mr. Rival, he's all bark and NO BITE! He talks a good game about outrageous behavior, but in the end, he is still a Southern preppie boy whose Mom forbade him to wear blue and brown at the same time. Never has, never will. :39:

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back