The Rickeybird Scrapbook, 1984 - Updates

The Gladware Chronicles
Part 7

He upgraded... this one's a "Medium".

Chill out, Rival. Buy more.

3spMS44.jpg

Hmm, no way Rival's dismembered body, I mean tasty leftovers, will fit in here. Better get a large.

While we don't have gladware here, a coconut may do!

At the rate they are catching on, they will be World wide by December of this year. Not sure that a coconut would be as fun, lacks the dull lighted interior. Not sure on the reverberations of sound, possibly better? Could be an interesting test?

Yeah, the transparency of Gladware is important to the Rb. He used to like an opaque dish but he kept banging into things. Now he can navigate!
He likes the little one so he can wear it.
I WILL go and rummage around in Rival's kitchen to see if there's a LARGE. I'm curious what he'd do with that.
Meanwhile, here's the Rb putting on his helmet in preparation for his ongoing battle with the world.

xdZSrn7.jpg

OMG, exactly!
I'll have to write Gladware and advise them of this new marketing direction...
Parrot Crash Helmets.
Maybe the Rb can get a modeling job.

The Gladware Chronicles, Part... uh... 12?????

Here's the largest Gladware we have. He liked it.
bYBFEWz.jpg

I couldn't resist messing with him... small,medium, large...
He just stared at me, at them, at me, at them, and walked away.
uuS0Eyl.png

He actually FLEW a short distance with the small "crash helmet" ON HIS HEAD. No time to catch photo or vid. I hope he doesn't make a habit of it. I mean, it's GOT to be more dangerous, not SAFER, right?
STILL, IT WAS PRETTY FUNNY TO SEE HIM FLYING IN HIS BUZZ LIGHTYEAR HELMET!!!!!!!!!

And thus endeth (I think) the Gladware Chronicles.

I know you have said and pointed this out before, but!

Big Bad Bird, in your face death eyes on you, die now - and then little pink claws!!! Yes, I know what he can do with those claws, but .... :D

Happy Birthday Big Guy!

Mr. Boat... yes, ain't it the truth?????
Death-ray stare up top, with skinny little pink sissy feet down below!

Oh, wow, 'Ienne... THANK YOU for that. What a wonderful article. "... crow-size, polychromed aeronauts... feathered primates... " Beautiful words and photos. That lady can WRITE. Better than a cake.

Well, thank you, Nigel. I know the Rb looks forward to many continued cyber-adventures with you!!!!!!

Okay, I still haven't captured the REAL Rickeybird flying in his Gladware helment, but here's a badly Photoshopped little bombardiere!

44kXDNI.jpg

Really looks like something that NASA needs to know about. What a cost effective system for protection of the face while flying. A bug in the face at speed just cannot be fun!

Okay, I still haven't captured the REAL Rickeybird flying in his Gladware helment, but here's a badly Photoshopped little bombardiere!

44kXDNI.jpg

Oh, Mr. Boats... so true. Hmmm. Maybe the Rb should consult with Yellow Napes attorneys to see if he should pursue a patent or copyright. Maybe he could make some money. His job as a textile artist has only produced revenues of about 35 US dollars so far. That's an annual salary of a little over a buck a year.

Ms. 'Ienne... that is a masterpiece. Fabulous for the Rb, but, also... I swear I'm gonna archive that and haul it out at my ol' man's next hatch day. Birthday. You know.

Thanks, y'all.

The Gladware Chronicles, Part... ummm... 13?

Who knew that Gladware platforms make such a great spot for grooming your feet?

M7IazAY.jpg

Most Reactions

Back