The Rickeybird Scrapbook, 1984 - Updates

Hitchcock was a master, yes?
As for the sequel........................
I want Harrison Ford to play my part.

For your viewing pleasure
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydLJtKlVVZw"]Crows on the Playground - The Birds (5/11) Movie CLIP (1963) HD - YouTube[/ame]

Hitchcock was a master, yes?
As for the sequel........................
I want Harrison Ford to play my part.

Yes, he was - the "Art of Story Telling" in the hands of a true Master!

Harrison Ford! Okay, just remember that he is no longer doing his own stunts, which is a good thing!

So, regarding the sports car - ragtop Aston Martin DB10?

Last edited:
How they got all those patagonian conures to stand in for ravens, I will never know. I guess 'cause they will work for 'peanuts'?

Hook, Line & Sinker!

But, I can understand the quickness! Someone else suffering at the Beak of RickeyBird(s) and with Star Status no less. I can see the pre-veres Joy in that.

Al: Sadly, getting RickeyBird(s) to do something appears to require little more that Chili Peppers.

Mr. Boat, Wrench, Amazonienne... now you've encouraged my ol' man to do an extended version of his Harrison Ford impression. This involves combing his forelock down over his forehead and walking like Indiana Jones, weilding imaginary whip. It's going to be a long Wednesday. Whccch-chewww! (whip noise)

Yes, the green chiles will do it. He loves them more than he loves me, by a long shot.

As the news and knowledge spreads, Graytown is washed in fear. Hens have flown-in to bring their chicks home from flight school, stores shelves are becoming empty as the panic spreads and Greytown makes international news!

FYI: Please visit the prior Post at the bottom of Page 119! It is well worth the few moments to see the video. It is great!!!!

This single video has also address the long debated questions of "Why Robin's will Hop sometimes and Run other times!" They will run when they need to beat feet and limit exposure to superheated air and flame. See referenced Video above.

Last edited:
THAT... is... EPIC!
Run, Budgie, RUNNNNN!

Fu5r7MF.jpg

And in related closed-channel recordings...

Adventures with Gladware, continued...

Now he has taken to putting his head inside the dish and saying things to it. Sometimes LOUD, sometimes quiet. You'll have to listen carefully here, but he's saying "Hello? Hello? Hello?"

jUJGCgf.jpg

Then later, he put the Gladware on his chile.

lwUBIuq.jpg

The Gladware Chronicles...

Last edited by a moderator:
As the family cook, I strongly protest the use of my Gladware for parrot toys. He already has many fine and worthy amusements (including my wife and some expensive toys). I also note that my stainless measuring cups disappeared one by one, only to be found on the bottom of the bird's cage.
Not right.

The Gladware Chronicles
Part 7

He upgraded... this one's a "Medium".

Chill out, Rival. Buy more.

3spMS44.jpg

Most Reactions

Back