The Rickeybird Scrapbook, 1984 - Updates

LOL RICKEYBIRDS
*c o n t i n u e d*

NATIONAL OPPOSITE DAY is observed on January 25.

National Opposite Day is a day to have fun all day long saying exactly opposite of what you really mean. This day has kids rejoicing everywhere. It is also a great day for adults to play along and break out of the winter blues. Maybe we should have dinner for breakfast and breakfast for dinner! If you're hot, say you're cold. If you're bored, say you're excited.
Most sources say that National Opposite Day is always observed on January 25th while other sources say it is celebrated by some on January 7th. It is also believed to be celebrated by a group of people on the 25th of each month of the year.
HOW TO OBSERVE
Say the opposite of what you mean*and use #NationalOppositeDay to post on social media.
HISTORY
The origin of National Opposite Day is unknown. However, there are references dating back to President Calvin Coolidge in the 1920s. In the 1928 election, Coolidge made a statement to the press announcing, “I do not choose to run.” *That statement spurred a debate and left everyone wondering if he really meant the opposite.

dZulNez.jpg

Re: The Rickeybird Scrapbook, 1984 - Updates
National Opposite Day. I've got this.
I LOVE THE RICKEYBIRD, WHO IS THE MOST WONDERFUL PET I HAVE EVER KNOWN.
~shudder~
(quote) Rival_of_the_Rickeybird]

MmmmmHmmmmm...

Well... I'll say this. I hate that doggone Rb.
OMG, I can't even bear to say it as a joke!
I LOVE YOU, Rickeybird!

And, moving on...

Lechery springs eternal in the heart of the Rickeybird...

LOL RICKEYBIRDS
*c o n t i n u e d*

p1d7KL0.jpg

The debauchery continues...
Sorry for the blurriness. The cam wasn't fast enough to catch the action!
Actual Rickeybird eggs are about a quarter the size of this regular chicken egg.

LOL RICKEYBIRDS
*c o n t i n u e d*

Yes, Crazy Bird, I'm talkin' to you. Don't forget what happened to dear ol' Travis in the end.
Mmmhmmm.

Taxi Driver (1976): You Talking To Me?
Travis Bickle (Robert DeNiro): "You talkin’ to me? You talkin’ to me? You talkin’ to me? Then who else are you talking… you talking to me? Well I’m the only one here. Oh yeah? OK!"
AZfc2sZ.png

Moving along...!

LOL RICKEYBIRDS
*c o n t i n u e d*

This isn't really Nigel, but I think it's still fun.
*waving hello to Nigel's servant LeaKP*

KQtpy7y.png

Last edited:
The debauchery continues...
Sorry for the blurriness. The cam wasn't fast enough to catch the action!
Actual Rickeybird eggs are about a quarter the size of this regular chicken egg.

LOL RICKEYBIRDS
*c o n t i n u e d*

Ok mom and dad, I'll take two of these over easy, a side of bacon, and a short stack of pancakes! Hold the syrup, too sticky on my beak!

Good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if he could get it all served up by some hot henz, all the better!

Moving along...!

LOL RICKEYBIRDS
*c o n t i n u e d*

This isn't really Nigel, but I think it's still fun.
*waving hello to Nigel's servant LeaKP*
KQtpy7y.png

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Nigel prefers to frequent the higher scale call hens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG I laughed myself silly!!!! CALL HENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL RICKEYBIRDS
*c o n t i n u e d*

r38WpfO.jpg

Charlotte says send all the Golden Grahams to her please. That bird, I swear. I have to sneak the boxes in the house because she gets way too excited just seeing the bright yellow box.

The Golden Grahams are all your, Beatrice. They're wayyyyy too wholesome for the wannabe Goodfella Rickeybird.

To wit:

LOL RICKEYBIRDS
*c o n t i n u e d*

drKoOVy.jpg

The Rickeybird Scrapbook
February 2, 2017

When he has finally flapped into his cage at sundown (lured inside by the ever-seductive green chile!) he is left with only two favorite hanging toys which I have deemed safe. His wrecking ball and his thank-you-Mr.-Wrench tubular bell. He has rare night-flaps, so I take most stuff out at sundown.

Here we have our hero making a joyful noise unto the evening with the wrecking ball. It's no coincidence that his favorite hanging toys are the LOUDEST!!!!!!!! That bird just LOVES noise. It's his best friend...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5mYOuU4MK4"]rickeybirdproductions wrecking ball - YouTube[/ame]

Rickey is such a nut, lol!!! Love him to bits.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Back