The Rickeybird Scrapbook, 1984 - Updates

Unmarked chiles is good, youbetcha! Heres the deal, hens wants real roosters not those little "good boys" what dont knows how to buttfeather or bite when they pleas or let out a good yell to get a cute hen to look their way! My fren, it's all about swag an attitude! If you got a hump, rock it, if you got a squawk, roll it. Smokin an drinkin arent good for ya, but pretend that you do. Get pumped up listening to this. Go git thoz hens, Gus-ster! Rbird
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpUJHcKu2n4"]Lopez Tonight - " Low Rider " - War - Live HD - YouTube[/ame]

LOL RICKEYBIRDS
*c o n t i n u e d*

Cue the "Ride of the Valkyrie" music...

OM7vQyz.png

i5N1mj5.png

jHmgZjP.png

Unmarked chiles is good, youbetcha! Heres the deal, hens wants real roosters not those little "good boys" what dont knows how to buttfeather or bite when they pleas or let out a good yell to get a cute hen to look their way! My fren, it's all about swag an attitude! If you got a hump, rock it, if you got a squawk, roll it. Smokin an drinkin arent good for ya, but pretend that you do. Get pumped up listening to this. Go git thoz hens, Gus-ster! Rbird
Lopez Tonight - " Low Rider " - War - Live HD - YouTube

SNORT! SnORT! ROFS!

Lopez Tonight - " Low Rider " - War - Live HD - YouTube

Man, did that LowRider music bring back some memories!!!

Wednesday night Sailboat Racing and with a good West Wind would come in between the pier heads under full spinniker (the big colorful one) with LowRider blasting.

FYI: Rickeybird! The Hens would line the piers looking for a ride!!! You would be in seventh heaven!!!

I wouldn't have been one of those hens, Mr. Boat. I have drowning/sharks/pirates phobias, so I'm strictly a landlubber. But I don't doubt you had quite the parade of lovelies. I bet Cisco Kid was a friend of yours...

I wouldn't have been one of those hens, Mr. Boat. I have drowning/sharks/pirates phobias, so I'm strictly a landlubber. But I don't doubt you had quite the parade of lovelies. I bet Cisco Kid was a friend of yours...

You may want to revisit your list of phobias. Seems like a certain Pirate and his firstmate are active visitors of this Thread, hmmm!

It became fairly easy to tell the difference of whether they were Sailing Types of just lookers when the weather played, high winds /high seas was working the pier heads. The real ones where there on those days.

Never had much connection with the Cisco Kid.

Sailboat, doesn't the Missus' mind work in mysterious ways???? lol

I will admit to her sending back to a web search more than once.

I understand your World! My dear Missus is a couple of dots short of a Doctorate in Math.

FYI: I have had a love /hate relationship with "Ride of the Valkyrie" ever since Looney Tunes used it for the score to 'Kill the Rabbit!'

Pirate phobia? Its not like we would come at you with cutlass', cannon, hooks, belaying pins, flintlocks and wooden legs? Would we? Would We? WOULD WE? Yar-har har, hoist 'er up, Salty, we got us a live 'un, we has!

Oops. I am quite sorry Gail, I may have let my inner buccaneer show, it seems. Oh! Those bloody seamen, pirate scum, most frightful. A thousand pardons, madam.

Mr. Boat... OMG that *IS* awful. Yes, of course I had to go Google it! Now Elmer's voice is stuck in my head. "Kill the waaaaaaaaabit!"

Mr. Wrench... as a teenager, I saw "Treasure Island", starring Orson Wells, and it's been a nigtmare staple ever since.

Meanwhile, back at the Rickeybird Ranch...

LOL RICKEYBIRDS
*c o n t i n u e d*

VLyra1w.jpg

In keeping with the occasion.

Flying Bird-Dragon Origami.

And this one is QUIET.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFpnLwEQl4o"]How to make an Origami Flying Bird/Dragon (Craine) - YouTube[/ame]

LOL RICKEYBIRDS
*c o n t i n u e d*

I think this probably means you should watch your fingers around bathing parrots?

PS
Educate your hens on good-touch-bad-touch.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KWan3N-yhM"]Good Touch-Bad Touch: A video by Podar Jumbo Kids - Puppets and performance by The Puppetarians.VOB - YouTube[/ame]

Ms. K. --- WORD!
Not to be trusted...
Yet another example...

LOL RICKEYBIRDS
*c o n t i n u e d*

woTd8LN.jpg

I witness these very incidents. One minute it's a quiet evening wth the Missus enjoying her "pet"...... the next, the Missues leaps up, dancing and yelping and shaking her tshirt in an attempt to dislodge the marauding alien, who eventually emerges and usually flies to the top of her her head. *just shaking my head*

Most Reactions

Back