The Rickeybird Scrapbook, 1984 - Updates

Wow!
Would ya look at THAT?
Yeah, bad boys get attention...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjaiDYyj2YY"]bad bird bad bird wat you gonna do when they come for you - YouTube[/ame]

*sigh*

Meanwhile, he's blissfuly asleep, no doubt dreaming of world domination, hot hens, jalapenos and... hot hens.

Let me be one of the First to congratulate you on hitting the 20,000 visits mark!!!!

CONGRATULATION! Good Friend!

The Rickeybird is such a low-life...

aElzWwo.jpg

Twenny K, eh? I wish I could say that no humans were harmed in the making of this thread, but that would not be the case. In any event, congratulations to you two.

Looking at your conure makes me hope that some day I can own a lifelong birdie friend. You two really are an incredible pair.

What a gracious thing to say, Mr. Dragon!
You gave me a big grin.
Yeah, we're a package deal. I got him when I was in college and now I'm retired.
Sometimes even *I* can't beieve it.

I swear to Gawd, I'm a huge Jurassic Park fan... HUGE!
And everytime I saw a T. Rex, I thought of his mini-me, T. Rix.
And I would mumble "That's my boy."

Bird, this is your day, indeed. Enjoy. Maybe tomorrow will be National TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR BEHAVIOR DAY. Or TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR BIRD'S BEHAVIOR DAY.

*squinting at the Missus*

:)

Dear Mr. Rickeybird, I'm responding to your Craigslist ad for instruction in "How to meet big henz and git thems under yer spell" I would like to meet some big henz, but I have a hunchback, do you think your training could work for me? I have already got another cage and chewed up a bunch of nest paper. I was interested in this one chick, a total amazon with blond head, but she talks a lot and I just squawk loud, is that a problem? I would like to get her under my spell. And also the class in biting while flying sounds interesting but I can't fly on account of my hunchback, can I learn to bite while buttfeathering? I am so excited at the opportunity to study with such a bast^d^d^d^d master of the avian arts of love and evil. Oh oh K is coming back better send this quick, the class fee I can pay in unmarked chili peppers as specified, best regards Gus

Most Reactions

Back