TeekoGreenCheek

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
Awww! Ona loves doing this too! I bet Teeko and Ona would have fun together.
Oh for sure! I've never had Teeko around another conure. But when I play sounds on tv..he goes crazy..lol

Last edited:
OP
TeekoGreenCheek

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
They could run away together and join a circus where Ona will perform her trma. icks for seeds and make cute BabyBirds together! Maybe not.
Yeah and ona goes through the hoop! Teeko and I tried to compete with onas tricks. But Teeko lands on top of the hoop instead 😆 and then expects a treat

OP
TeekoGreenCheek

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
Big news! So my wife found a video, she got of Teeko at his cage in petsmart! I'm gonna post it up soon! It's so sweet. It was the first day we met each other! I'll have it up soon!

4 way borbs

Sep 26, 2023
Media
Waukee Iowa USA
Parrots
Smokey | Athracite parakeet
Sky | cobalt, albino, yellow parakeet
Andy | Green texas clearwater
Just a reminder..dont burn leaves! This is going on right now..near my house.. they are evacuating people near our local Mountain Someone started a wildfire, that has burned about 300 acres so far..after they decided to burn leaves.
its still un contained..all the wild life that has lost their life And homes is so sad.. human arrogance
View attachment 56180
humans can be so careless and horrible... im glad i don't know how to use a lighter(only flame throwers)

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
Just a reminder..dont burn leaves! This is going on right now..near my house.. they are evacuating people near our local Mountain Someone started a wildfire, that has burned about 300 acres so far..after they decided to burn leaves.
its still un contained..all the wild life that has lost their life And homes is so sad.. human arrogance
View attachment 56180
Memories of November 2, 1993- the day my house and 300 others burned in a similar wildfire in Malibu CA.

OP
TeekoGreenCheek

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
Memories of November 2, 1993- the day my house and 300 others burned in a similar wildfire in Malibu CA.
It seems every year it gets worse. I'm sorry that happened. But what a tough person you are to keep pushing after something like that!

Most Reactions

Latest posts