onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure
I used the stick and made it shorter and shorter eventually till the tip of my finger was the only thing he could see instead of the stick, he now is beginning to pick up on the motion. Every spin i gave him a treat! In his case he is sunflower crazy..lol.
Great progress! That's exactly how to do it!

OP
TeekoGreenCheek

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
Sour head. You kinda match the package Teeko.
Attach0_20230729_195053.jpg

OP
TeekoGreenCheek

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
Had a dream Teeko flew away lastnight.. absolute nightmare..and I couldn't find him. Woke up about 4am with teeko staring at me in his cage 😆

onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Had a dream Teeko flew away lastnight.. absolute nightmare..and I couldn't find him. Woke up about 4am with teeko staring at me in his cage 😆
Awe. I have nightmares about Ona getting hurt. For me it’s always a fear of the ceiling fan in my bedroom. She sleeps downstairs in her sleep cage but sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and panic that she is going to fly into the fan. They are so fragile we can’t help but worry about them.

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
Awe. I have nightmares about Ona getting hurt. For me it’s always a fear of the ceiling fan in my bedroom. She sleeps downstairs in her sleep cage but sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and panic that she is going to fly into the fan. They are so fragile we can’t help but worry about them.
I have two huge ceiling fans and always turn them off when Rocky's out but I worry someone will forget to. I can't imagine what would happen if she got hit.

OP
TeekoGreenCheek

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
Dad...did I tell you..your head is very comfy?

Attachments

• 20230812_212753.jpg
    20230812_212753.jpg
    337.5 KB · Views: 16
OP
TeekoGreenCheek

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
So..I enjoy building models, and one of my favorite models I have is my Titanic model...that took 2 weeks to finish..... Teeko thought it would be a great idea..to fly and check it out..he even graciously decided to knock it off the shelf into 1362637 pieces..:) I love you Teeko Thank you.

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
So..I enjoy building models, and one of my favorite models I have is my Titanic model...that took 2 weeks to finish..... Teeko thought it would be a great idea..to fly and check it out..he even graciously decided to knock it off the shelf into 1362637 pieces..:) I love you Teeko Thank you.
Now THAT'S true love!

onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ooof. Yeah I keep my giant Lego sets upstairs away from Ona :cry:

OP
TeekoGreenCheek

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
Hello Everybody! Teeko, and Dakota here. We have been super busy! And just got back from vacation. Everything has been great! Teeko got to enjoy the hotel! And we're glad to be back. I hope everyone is doing okay! I'm sorry for the short time we been away! We're a busy family lol.

Last edited:
OP
TeekoGreenCheek

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
My day is always brighter when you post a new picture of Teeko! He's absolutely the cutest! Keep it up.
Thank you! Teeko and I, enjoy your guys support. My boys growing up quick.

OP
TeekoGreenCheek

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
Just wanted to post this..because halloween is coming up😆
B1r1AbikBQS._CLa_2140,2000_B1VOYm437gL.png_0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0_AC_SL1500_.jpeg

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Latest posts