The Rickeybird Scrapbook, 1984 - Updates

LOL Rickeybirds (Continued)

llV7hpp.png

I consider myself to be the official archivist here, bravely referencing relevant past posts. I submit the following as evidence that these things start early.

A Halloween LIMERICKEYbird Limerick!
FFBOuhc.jpg

Oh, Rickeybird!
Aha!
Actually, I just read confirmation that Patagonians are partially nocturnal. They are often seen flying at night, although they do not vocalize as they do in the day. I've seen a few photos like this one. And the Rb is definitely up and about a night, eating, playing quietly with toys, changing perches...

Happy Halloween!

Last edited:
These wonderful crisp nights with the night's sky lite with a large Harvest Moon! Walking along a county road in the silent's of the night, sharing the moment with a Loved One! Hmmm, the wonders of it all.

Right-up to that moment that you notice that you are being followed - followed by RickeyBird and a couple of his 'friends.' Fear sets in as the moment fades away to panic!

Happy Halloween!

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!
Today's the DAY, and
Tonight's the NIGHT,
For Count Rickula!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
A Halloween LIMERICKEYbird Limerick!
FFBOuhc.jpg

Oh, Rickeybird!
Aha!
Actually, I just read confirmation that Patagonians are partially nocturnal. They are often seen flying at night, although they do not vocalize as they do in the day. I've seen a few photos like this one. And the Rb is definitely up and about a night, eating, playing quietly with toys, changing perches...

Happy Halloween!

Bird, wouldn't it be a shame if I were too weak from blood-loss to go buy your green chiles? Come to think of it, I'm feeling faint. Maybe you can fly to the Farmer's market. If you don't make it back by next Halloween, I'll come looking for you. :)

OMG, Patagonians really can be trained??????????

FAKE NEWS!

Or is this the Salty of Patagonians??????????????

Last edited by a moderator:
H5BM6Tz.jpg

"Welcome, l'il Sydney. The Rb gonna take you under his wing and teach you all you need to know 'bout how to be a rowdy rooster or hot hen as case may be! YEAHHHHHH, BAYBEEEEE!!!"

OMG, Patagonians really can be trained??????????

MI LORO BARRANQUERO LLAMADO "COCO" - YouTube

FAKE NEWS!

Or is this the Salty of Patagonians??????????????

NOT FAKE NEWS, NOT FAKE NEWS! Although I admit, these results may not be typical.

H5BM6Tz.jpg

"Welcome, l'il Sydney. The Rb gonna take you under his wing and teach you all you need to know 'bout how to be a rowdy rooster or hot hen as case may be! YEAHHHHHH, BAYBEEEEE!!!"

Dear Sir/Madam Owner, and/or Baby Bird,

Suggesting that any young bird should be subjected to the behavior or thought process of the Rickeybird would be like setting up kid apprenticeships with Quagmire.

Glenn Quagmire | Family Guy Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia
Glenn Quagmire (born Glenn Quagglechek) is the sex-crazed, perverted neighbor of the Griffins[/U][/B]

Last edited:
Having remained childless due to his unfortunate choice of hens (that would be yours truly, featherless, clueless about proper mating habits, and too huge to fit in the cage anyway), the Rickeybird has longed to have a little darling to take under his wing.

I'm now Sydney's Auntie... and the Rb is preparing to be a proper Uncle.

If you haven't checked out Sydney's introduction to our Forums... here's the link! You'll be glad you looked!!!!!
http://www.parrotforums.com/conures/71792-guess-whose-home.html

Welcome to our community, Sydney and parronts!

Having remained childless due to his unfortunate choice of hens (that would be yours truly, featherless, clueless about proper mating habits, and too huge to fit in the cage anyway), the Rickeybird has longed to have a little darling to take under his wing.

I'm now Sydney's Auntie... and the Rb is preparing to be a proper Uncle.

If you haven't checked out Sydney's introduction to our Forums... here's the link! You'll be glad you looked!!!!!
http://www.parrotforums.com/conures/71792-guess-whose-home.html

Welcome to our community, Sydney and parronts!

Sydney could not have a better Auntie and new cousin! RB, remember little Sydney looks up to you so be on your best behaviour!

Yes, behold the reformed Rickeybird! I KNEW you would all support him!
Celebrating wholesome holidays... praising successful Patagonians... uplifting Patagonian youth... taking his responsibilities seriously...

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back