The Rickeybird Scrapbook, 1984 - Updates

Well, THANK YOU!!!!

And just for you, the next installment of...

LOL RICKEYBIRDS
*c o n t i n u e d*

sA3OBBh.jpg

Poor ol' Rickeybird... just trying to celebrate the season...
"Poop off the red nosed rain deeer" is the best he could do...
*sniff, melodramatic sob*

Last edited:
Of course Nigel is more of the "shaken not stirred" drinker but he has business interests involved with RB. Has something to do with overtaking santas sleigh. I don't speak Patagonian, only CAG, so I didn't get the whole cryptic message.

Santa, if you see a couple of suspicious-acting parrots rolling up on you in the sleigh... just go ahead and bail!

And meanwhile...

LOL RICKEYBIRDS
*c o n t i n u e d*

8NCBJc1.jpg

Somehow I see Nigel as more the snobby Martini drinker, and the Rickeybird as more the low-life hooch-maker.

And when it comes to over the top Snobby Drinkers: Our Julio is a 'TEN' Straight over two ice cubes. However, after the second one, the martini glass becomes optional! :D

So, with Rickeybird likely being a low-life hooch-maker! Hmmm, any likelihood he makes bathtub Gin? I know of a Snobby Gin drinking Amazon that by the third one has been known to drop all specifications, while sliding into any number of RickeyBird songs!

Disclaimer: NewBeesssss, This is raw humor, meant only for individuals that have been Parrot owners for much longer than they would like to admit too! Also, young Parrot owners that get this kind of raw humor, having been around Parrots long enough too.....

Drinking hooch is dangerous for Humans and deadly for Parrots!

Enough said, On with the Humor!!! Hooo, Hooo, Hoooo!

Somehow I see Nigel as more the snobby Martini drinker, and the Rickeybird as more the low-life hooch-maker.

And when it comes to over the top Snobby Drinkers: Our Julio is a 'TEN' Straight over two ice cubes. However, after the second one, the martini glass becomes optional! :D

So, with Rickeybird likely being a low-life hooch-maker! Hmmm, any likelihood he makes bathtub Gin? I know of a Snobby Gin drinking Amazon that by the third one has been known to drop all specifications, while sliding into any number of RickeyBird songs!

Disclaimer: NewBeesssss, This is raw humor, meant only for individuals that have been Parrot owners for much longer than they would like to admit too! Also, young Parrot owners that get this kind of raw humor, having been around Parrots long enough too.....

Drinking hooch is dangerous for Humans and deadly for Parrots!

Enough said, On with the Humor!!! Hooo, Hooo, Hoooo!

Y'all are crazy lol!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And then there's the worry about your eternal soul...!!!

Okay, one more Rickeybird Christmas carol and I'll give it a rest for today...

LOL RICKEYBIRDS
*c o n t i n u e d*

ZNRbkXf.jpg

The Rickeybird controlzzszszsz myyyyyyyy minnnnnnnnnnnnddd...

The Rickeybird is such a jerk.

LOL RICKEYBIRDS
*c o n t i n u e d*

njJpape.jpg

HMMMMMMMMMMM...
They make the same face around the holidays...

And in related holiday news...

LOL RICKEYBIRDS
*c o n t i n u e d*

tPKl38I.jpg

Most Reactions

Back