The Rickeybird Scrapbook, 1984 - Updates

From ME, you all get a big THANK-YOU and a *hug* (Che!)...

But from the Rickeybird, you all get...
ZDMZCNR.jpg

He looks so menacing, until you see those innocent little pink feet!

It's his Achilees Heel(s)!

Like, Che, if Vin Diesel wore little pink size four shoes, Boludo, Che!

Vin Diesel could make little pink size four shoes look hot, sexy, and intimidating.

...Some of you may know that our Marileen is a gifted textile artist. I am also an artist (painting, sculpting). Recently, we exchanged portraits of our birds. I painted her guys. She crocheted the Rickeybird...
vJ6u82e.jpg

cwxRmcd.jpg

M8C8ORP.jpg

Thank you, Marileen!

Just catching up with some of the latest, here, and I just had to say, "WOW!" Amazing crochet art! And down to the little pink feet, too? Marileen, you are quite talented!

...Here are the paintings I did for Marileen...
The two Greys, Harry and Toon.
Bob the Budgie.
Note that Harry's "special" foot is true to life, and Bob is a dwarf budgie with unusual wings and tail.... again, true to life.

oItS283.jpg

Abigail. These simply floored me! Especially the one of Bob! Most impressive!!! My friend, you are ridiculously gifted!

Thanks, all!

Yeah, I reverse myself on the Vin issue. I looked it up: his shoe size is 11.

I do love those little pink cockatiel feet, both the real thing and Marileen's creation!

Nobody wants to be around him when he's drinking because he sings (ear-splitting and off key), swears, and tries to break dance!

To wit...

LOL RICKEYBIRDS
* c o n t i n u e d*

tr7Efs7.jpg

I cannot decide if the Rickeybird is worse at dancing or singing. And since I would have to watch and listen to more in order to determine, I think I will just leave the question to posterity. :cool:

Rickeybird will show you his posterity. But...but...buttfeathered!

Nobody wants to be around him when he's drinking because he sings (ear-splitting and off key), swears, and tries to break dance!

To wit...

LOL RICKEYBIRDS
* c o n t i n u e d*

tr7Efs7.jpg

Wait until he requests a medical marijuana card! (if that is legal in the Buckeye State?!)

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back