The Rickeybird Scrapbook, 1984 - Updates

Major TOM, you are a beacon of affirmation, and much appreciated!

It’s more like Greenpeace i think....
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tTuN9sZ.jpg

"Green Peas? Oh yes I blieve ver very muchly in WORLD Green Peas! I ver very environmenntal caring bird!"
Where my sustainable hennhouse at?
Yo gurlzz, I got GREEN PEAS!"

And then he pulls sweet little Bumble Bo Peep in.

As scrapbook archivist, this jogged my memory. It seems that the Bird has been thinking about a 'sustainable henhouse' for a while. Remember this?
Creepy.

TgAv4Rq.jpg

RJvEySB.jpg

"Chrrista, hey you so
und like nicehen, you bring along Sunny an Apple to mY nEw sustainable henhouse.
Japie can stay at home an take nice nap."

Oh, Rickeybird!

RJvEySB.jpg

"Chrrista, hey you so
und like nicehen, you bring along Sunny an Apple to mY nEw sustainable henhouse.
Japie can stay at home an take nice nap."

Oh, Rickeybird!

Heh heh heh heh...:rolleyes:..LOL....;)...LMAO!....:eek: :04:

Rival,my friend,...HONESTLY!...I'm feelin' your pain dude! :eek:
I give you tons of credit buddy! :03:

Jim

With apologies to Shakespeare...........................
A Rickeybird by any other name would still be as loud.

Ricarditopájaro indeed.

dg6sFNS.jpg

"Hey hey everbody have a happy Labor Day, lot of peeps don't know Labor Day was made after me on account of how I been major force in loggin an bridges an mining an truckin an aggerculture an lots of other macho roosterly stuff! Seee?
Love, the Rickeybird, which am Me."

INCORRECT!

But... Happy LABOR DAY, everybody!

Last edited:
Screaming, biting and throwing food *IS* a career... it's being a Patagonian... expertly executed by the Rickeybird, Rooster at Large. Loud. Rooster at Loud.

Oh yeah screaming will soon become an Olympic sport! Parents training their chicks young!

fbcae02ac2c1e08314a48088d14a0436.gif

Rickeybird, I think you meant major FARCE [emoji6]

dg6sFNS.jpg

"Hey hey everbody have a happy Labor Day, lot of peeps don't know Labor Day was made after me on account of how I been major force in loggin an bridges an mining an truckin an aggerculture an lots of other macho roosterly stuff! Seee?
Love, the Rickeybird, which am Me."

INCORRECT!

But... Happy LABOR DAY, everybody!

Can not ONE holiday go by without the defaming of a noble national celebration? The Bird never worked a day in his life unless you consider screaming, throwing food, and biting to be a career.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/us/what-is-labor-day.html

Happy Labor Day, everyone.

Screaming, biting and throwing food *IS* a career... it's being a Patagonian... expertly executed by the Rickeybird, Rooster at Large. Loud. Rooster at Loud.

Lea and Inger, you have rare insight into the issue. The Scrapbook appreciates your patronage!

This just in ---
In addition to the above-mentioned Parrot Career skills of screaming, biting, and throwing food...
Maybe we should add a specialty of knocking over plants.
Who would think that this Dracaena would topple when hit by a Patagonian in a full velocity flight landing in its crown?

1IAEndr.jpg

Not to worry about the bird. He took off at top speed back into his cage, having learned that it is sometimes best to give the humans time to cool off. And clean up.
dTbpNot.jpg

I have to admit it. The bird is very good at his chosen vocation.

All hail RB, our resident Dragon-<plant>-Slayer!

lololololololol

Good ones!
Lea... another day, another dracaena!
Christa... Rb the Dracaena Slayer!

We make a good comedy ensemble, along with other Scrapbook regulars.
Kinda like "Cheers!" but with parrots, playtops and poop!

Oh yeah screaming will soon become an Olympic sport! Parents training their chicks young!

fbcae02ac2c1e08314a48088d14a0436.gif

Crud! My neck hurts watching that! :eek:

Jim

This just in ---

In addition to the above-mentioned Parrot Career skills of screaming, biting, and throwing food...

Who would think that this Dracaena would topple when hit by a Patagonian in a full velocity flight landing in its crown?

1IAEndr.jpg

Not to worry about the bird. He took off at top speed back into his cage, having learned that it is sometimes best to give the humans time to cool off. And clean up.

dTbpNot.jpg

c72f65c389571e8ed9c65e72eb58bb9a.gif

It didn’t hurt that the conures were sent to pay someone to take care of the mess.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This just in ---

1IAEndr.jpg

dTbpNot.jpg

c72f65c389571e8ed9c65e72eb58bb9a.gif

It didn’t hurt that the conures were sent to pay someone to take care of the mess.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Where DO you find these??? :eek: LOL!

Jim

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back