The best Bird meme!!

I wish there was a budgie version.........!!! is there though??

I wish there was a budgie version.........!!! is there though??
I wouldn't be surprised if it have been already made, so far I've seen only the posted ones. If you look on my and LaManuka's posts, you can see that they were made by 4 different persons so I guess it's some kind of new "Internet trend"

This one took me a moment. Maybe I've just had too much wine! 🍷🥴

twoducks.jpg

Well it had to happen! An Australian woman (and it HAD to be an Australian!) has taken those "steal their style" memes literally and fashions her outfits to match various species of Aussie birds :)

birdiestyle.png

And she absolutely nails it too! 😍

Well it had to happen! An Australian woman (and it HAD to be an Australian!) has taken those "steal their style" memes literally and fashions her outfits to match various species of Aussie birds :)

View attachment 53857

She does a great job of it.
Aussies have the right type of class, humour and birds to pull it off as well as she has.
It would be cool if she dressed in a birds style and we had to guess the bird

While I haven’t yet started dressing as a bird, I do have a lot of clothes with birds printed on them, to wit the print on the dress I wore to the shops today…
IMG_1120.jpeg
IMG_1119.jpeg
IMG_1118.jpeg

I don’t buy everything I see with birds on it, but by crikey they can be very hard to resist!!

View attachment 53857

She must have one colorful, wild and crazy wardrobe to do this with clothes she already has!
She should have taken it one step further and added theatrical face make-up. Then the only thing missing would be a beak!

While I haven’t yet started dressing as a bird, I do have a lot of clothes with birds printed on them, to wit the print on the dress I wore to the shops today…
View attachment 53876View attachment 53877View attachment 53878
I don’t buy everything I see with birds on it, but by crikey they can be very hard to resist!!
Me too!

However recently I don't buy new clothes with birds and most of them are old.

I even have two shirts ordered online on a Swedish site... one of them is a Christmas tree made of parrots 😅

She must have one colorful, wild and crazy wardrobe to do this with clothes she already has!
She should have taken it one step further and added theatrical face make-up. Then the only thing missing would be a beak!
Haha that's the average wardrobe of the Aussie woman.
Ever been to or watched the Melbourne cup horse racing carnival? All the ladies dress up in glamorous gowns and hats, the guys get all suited up, its a pretty cool event to go to even if your not into horse racing

Me too!

However recently I don't buy new clothes with birds and most of them are old.

I even have two shirts ordered online on a Swedish site... one of them is a Christmas tree made of parrots 😅
Ooooohhhhh Rozzy, you'll HAVE to post a pic of that when you receive it, I'd love to see it! 😍

Yea we know that game lucky my tiels don't bite they just screetch and lunge their beaks at me instead.

Hey LaManuka what kind of bird is that on your avatar?
I'm not LaManuka but I will answer because I love this species - purple-crowned lorikeet :)

I have a question to you Martina - the one on your avatar is Sludge or Lilly Pilly? I don't remember:oops:

I'm not LaManuka but I will answer because I love this species - purple-crowned lorikeet :)

I have a question to you Martina - the one on your avatar is Sludge or Lilly Pilly? I don't remember:oops:
Yes Rozzy, that's my Lilly Pilly on my avatar, God rest her precious little soul 💔 As long as I'm on this forum I don't think I'll ever have the heart to change that pic to anything else.

Yes Rozzy, that's my Lilly Pilly on my avatar, God rest her precious little soul 💔 As long as I'm on this forum I don't think I'll ever have the heart to change that pic to anything else.
Oh that's sad to hear it's a gorgeous little bird. I think I've seen them where I live now but haven't been able to identify them among the rainbow and musk lorikeets I see. A quick look into to them tells me that they do reside here so I'll be keeping a close eye out for them.

How about you Roz, what kind of bird do you have on your avatar?

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Back