The best Bird meme!!

And I have the chewed up French doors to prove it!!

unsupervised.jpg

my mom is scared only of Zenek (so the GCC in the meme is so relatable) - each time when he lands on her or near her, she screams to take him away. (she is fine with other fids 😅 )

my mom is scared only of Zenek (so the GCC in the meme is so relatable) - each time when he lands on her or near her, she screams to take him away. (she is fine with other fids 😅 )
How can she be afraid of my favourite Polish nephew? He's just so sweet!!! 💖💖💖

You've heard of pop art, so now may i present, "poop art"!!View attachment 54561
hehe, I saw this yesterday 😅

Here are some funny ones

View attachment 54563

That's why my moustache is always well groomed free of any lice 🙂
There already are over 100 bird rules by Chicken Thoughts😅
Here are the latest ones (from yesterday):
1695549538232.jpeg

This one I sent to my dad because once time in this way Zenek turned off his earphones and he got mad at him thinking that he destroyed them😅
1695549657140.jpeg

Recently Birdhism made a meme sample and I see that some people use it - I've been considering a bit if to try to do it with Zenek and /or Rozalka (Jaś and Fela are too innocent for it 😅 )
1695979391808.jpeg

Recently Birdhism made a meme sample and I see that some people use it - I've been considering a bit if to try to do it with Zenek and /or Rozalka (Jaś and Fela are too innocent for it 😅 )
View attachment 54704
Oh I need to do one of these for Lovejoy, he is DEFINITELY not too innocent for it :eek:

Meanwhile, awesome are the powers of the Ancient Ones!
ancientbirbs.jpg

Most Reactions

Back