Domnijoe - The Art Studio and Bird Herder's Residence

Here comes the longest two weeks of your life. Waiting. Worrying.
I hope it all goes well
It feels like forever and it's only been 2 days! IEEEEEEEEE!

Vortex comes home Friday afternoon! **Dances with glee** She's being shipped tomorrow and will stay at the Airport overnight. The only complaint is that I couldn't get a ride, so I have to take transit there and back :D . It's maaaaybe an hour and a half ride home (Depends on how long I wait for the bus) but it's supposed to be a nice day. I hope I don't bake like I did when I picked up my first service dog dog some years back!

Vortex comes home today! OMG OMG OMG! **Dies from the excitement**

T-Minus 4 hours until Vortex arrives by plane. Fingers crossed the plane won't be late like when August (my last Pionus) arrived!

VORRRRRTEEEEXXXXXXX IS HOME!!!!! She's settled in and is eating her 'welcome home' treats.

Vortex comes home-Pic three_june 14 2024.JPG
Vortex is Home_June 14 2024.jpeg

And her first pic here in WInnipeg, LMAO!

First pic of Vortex in Winnipeg_June 14 2024.jpeg

Vortex is settling in very well! She's eating and hangs upside down to drink from her water bowl. It's hilarious to watch :) . SHe's even starting to contact call my other birds and really watches when I take the dog out for her walk. I love my little brat :D.

Vortex is settling in very well! She's eating and hangs upside down to drink from her water bowl. It's hilarious to watch :) . SHe's even starting to contact call my other birds and really watches when I take the dog out for her walk. I love my little brat :D.
I thought I'd just come in to see how you were going with your new ponious, I know you've done a lot of research, spent a lot of time looking around and waited a long time for her so I'm pleased to see she arrived in good condition. Hope all goes well

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I'd just come in to see how you were going with your new ponious, I know you've done a lot of research, spent a lot of time looking around and waited a long time for her so I'm pleased to see she arrived in good condition. Hope all goes well
Thanks for checking up! It's been almost 2 weeks with her in the home and she's an absolute delight! She screams a hello when she sees the dog, and calls for kme when I leave the room. She's starting to associate her play cage with treats, so all is good. She's a sweet, sweet girl!

NL and  Voretex 2.jpeg

The Play Cage.jpeg

Vortex outside cage.jpg

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back