- May 16, 2022
- 2,617
- 4,479
- Parrots
- Charlie (M) - 26 yrs - Peach Front Conure
Redshift (M)-25yrs -Grey Tiel
Zesty(F)-15+yrs-Lutino Tiel
Cinder(F)-15yrs-Pearl Tiel
Vortex (F) - H March 15 2024
QUasar (??)-2 yr-YS GCC
Yvons (M)-18 yrs-CAG
- Thread starter
- #61
I asked my mom, who is like a mentor to me/health care provider and otherwise in charge of my money, if i could get another big bird. I want to save up for a larger bird (Most likely a pionus, as TAGS are rarer than Unicorn teeth) and she gave me the okay! This is a BIG DEAL, as she's always complaining that I have too many birds, LOL!!
and peekture tax: Here's august, my former White capped Pionus. he died several years gao to illness.
and peekture tax: Here's august, my former White capped Pionus. he died several years gao to illness.







