August 2024 POTM Contest!!! ๐Ÿ’–

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official sumission. I really raided the archives for this entry!
The Rickeybird and yours truly. He was about 6 months old in the first and 39-40 in the second. I was 29 in both.

View attachment 60450

That handsome Rickeybird stole your heart from Day 1, Aunty G. He may have attempted to steal one or more of your fingers in the meantime too. ;) But your 40-years-and-counting relationship is one of the most enduring love stories on the whole of Parrot Forums - thank you @GaleriaGila for your fabulous entry!!

20240808_221853.jpg

Official entry
Here are my two budgies!
Gardenia and Blue-jay love hanging out together :)

Andy (CAG, 5 years old) yawning

Attachments

• YAWN.jpg
    YAWN.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 14
He may be yawning, but he looks so happy! Such a stunning image, thank you @SammyAndyAlex for your entry!! ๐Ÿ’
Thank you for the kind words.
(I am very happy and satisfied that I was able to catch the moment on camera without it being blurry or too late/early in the yawn to capture the beak fully open)

Just for fun! Because the post got me emotional. Especially Ricky bird!! PF forever! โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ’™ Me and Teeko Love Buds. And to all you guys what great photos!
View attachment 60510
Awwwwwww Teeko are you SURE you donโ€™t want to make this pic official? Pretty please with sugar on, cos itโ€™s just SOOOOOOO adorable!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Official entry: New Friends
Otto meeting his Grandpa, first time sitting on his finger. They talked like old friends.
Otto: "Did you order my Chewy? I love you."
Grandpa: "I love you. But I thought you were going to buy my Chewy, Otto?"
Otto: "I'm just a pretty bird! Am I not a good boy?" ๐Ÿ˜†
True story.

Attachments

• IMG_20230825_083346420_PORTRAIT.jpg
    IMG_20230825_083346420_PORTRAIT.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 19
Otto meeting his Grandpa, first time sitting on his finger. They talked like old friends.
True story.

Oh @OttoVonRuthless, I've got tears in my eyes, that story and pic are both so beautiful! Thank you for your entry, I love beautiful Otto and his gorgeous grandpa!! ๐Ÿซถ

Awwwwwww Teeko are you SURE you donโ€™t want to make this pic official? Pretty please with sugar on, cos itโ€™s just SOOOOOOO adorable!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Yeah I'm sure! Maybe next month Teeko can do a official! I just wanted to appreciate all the great photos, and let you guys know how good of family you guys truly are! โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ’™ and with that said! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

Just for fun! Because the post got me emotional. Especially Ricky bird!! PF forever! โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ’™ Me and Teeko Love Buds. And to all you guys what great photos!
View attachment 60510
Geez, who's cuter, the dude or the bird? Ooops, I got off topic...

Dude, you have GOT to enter this officially!!!!! I mean it. Don't make me send the Rickeybird over there!

Yeah I'm sure! Maybe next month Teeko can do a official! I just wanted to appreciate all the great photos, and let you guys know how good of family you guys truly are! โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ’™ and with that said! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

No pressure or anything, @TeekoGreenCheek, but if you don't make that pic an official entry you will be breaking not only my heart, but also Gail's, the Rickeybird's, and this little Peachie princess right here...

peachiegotmynumber2.jpeg

Just look at her little face. You wouldn't want to break her heart, would you? WOULD YOU???!!!

True story.
Oh my gosh, this picture is incredible - the look on his face as he looks at Otto, the love and wonder shines right throughโค๏ธ

Awww, add me and my flock to the quickly growing list of disappointed people if you don't enter this pic!

Geez, who's cuter, the dude or the bird? Ooops, I got off topic...

Dude, you have GOT to enter this officially!!!!! I mean it. Don't make me send the Rickeybird over there!
Lol ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚! Definitely Teeko! He actually stole my wife!! That's how Handsome the man is ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚. Tell Rickybird he wins!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back