July 2024 POTM Contest!

Hey, Saxie, good one. Picnic time it is!
Perfect for summer; perfect for parrots; perfect for PF POTM!
The Rb and I are ON it!
I have to give you the credit, sis. I borrowed the idea from you from days gone by. Still my favorite! :)

Sushi eating lettuce for the first time. Crazy bird/batgirl. Official entry.
1000006169.jpg

Well, here's our entry. As his friends know, the Rb is a chili pepper fanatic. Sooooooo...

The Rickeyird graciously welcomes you to a look at this lovely cage-top picnic!

picnic.jpg

Saxie, if captions aren't allowed, just snip it off! x

Last edited:
Well, here's our entry. As his friends know, the Rb is a chili pepper fanatic. Sooooooo...

The Rickeyird graciously welcomes you to a look at this lovely cage-top picnic!

View attachment 60208

Saxie, if captions aren't allowed, just snip it off! x
Okie dokie, Rickeybird, you have fun with that, and I'll...... keep my fingers, thank you very much! 🤣

Chip, Daisy and Chester at a birthday picnic celebrating their hooman’s 55th, born on the 4th of July 🇺🇸View attachment 60210
Oh my goodness, aren't they gorgeous! And living the life celebrating the big day. Thank you for sharing them with us :)

Okay folks, just a few more hours to get those last minute entries in. The July contest will be closing later today, and the poll will be up shortly after. Thanks to everyone who participated, we've got some gorgeous entries once again! :)

Awww, Niko, handsome baby! What does a bird with a beak that big get for their picnic?... Anything they want! 😁
Yeah anything he wants for sure, he has done some damage when we does not get what he wants.

Okay folks, the July contest is now closed and the poll will be up momentarily. Thank you to everyone who participated and submitted such beautiful official and just for fun entries! :) Stay tuned, and VOTE!

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back