2WEEKS AND MY 12 YEAR OLD THATS NEVER BEEN HANDLED WELL HOW CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THIS!??????

Adreamsmum

Jul 19, 2024
Parrots
Blue and gold macaw
IMG_20240804_072830.jpg

Well my good lord as he had stepped up after just 2 weeks I'd been too in his face tryingbto do every blooming trick I knew and search for as he had been feather plucking when the previous owner of 4 weeks found out he was a boy bye bye but look at my boy and as I learned his very different (must be that length of time in cage ) behaviours. I'm dumfounded as to why now he's feather plucking more I've given him every fruit and vegetables that he's allowed obviously. But he knew what a kiss was but he will not let me touch him. I'm now pushing training back he's so scared of that or being kicked in his cage but eventually once my perches (I took the down to make improvements mates gonna kill me as they were perfect but he just freaks even showing that small piece of love stepping up I couldn't believe it. But I've had story time singing time dancing time parrot time his time but this plucking. He keeps sneezing and I assure U I've never used the hoover as much as this. Hahahaha use know where I'm coming from it's now away ton be unblocked cos I accidentally hoovered up a carrot...oh amd he chatters away quite the thing in a london accent. He started to stamp his feet the other day as I'd been slowly clicker training him to come out the side bit of the cage well the day he 1st stepped up as U can see. I was amazingly happy and proudm proved I'd clearly done summon right. Tbh I did use most my methods from that book. I discarded any videos cos they all were telling me different stuff about the same bird. No 2 birds are the same mine hates sunflower seeds you guys must get big ones cos I got him them shelled as a real treat they got thrown on his lino hahhahah. Xxxx just unbelievable how he wants to come sit my dog distracts him but she just ignored him. Sorry been bothering 2 long.xxx

I agree, I think your photo would make an AWESOME "Photo Of The Month" entry, @Adreamsmum!! 😍 Here's the link if you're interested ...

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back