Thread about dreams!

So, I had a dream that I was in a canoe with Rico, a L4D1 smoker who was wearing a cowboy hat, had “women want me, fish fear me” embroidered on the underside of the brim, and had no shoes on for some reason, and at the front of the canoe was the L4D2 hunter. I was in the middle. And we were racing against my 5th grade gym teacher (he is like EDP445 to put it lightly), Eric cartman, and Micheal Jackson. It was a race to get to the bottom of the river, whoever gets there first wins 1,000$. So, my team had 2 people who essentially had rabies, and the other team was basically 2 EDPs, and 1 fat kid. So, we were off after given the green flag. We paddled down the river, when suddenly the hunter said “let’s ram them.” And the smoker was like “nah, I can pull their canoe over.” And so, the smoker used his long tongue to grab and flip the opposing canoe. Cartman was the first to fall under, my gym teacher began swearing and splashing, but micheal Jackson just didn’t care. The canoe righted itself and we now had to compete with MJ. He grabbed a bottle of beer and then hit a rock. His canoe capsized, and he fell into the water and instantly died. Our canoe won, obviously, and we got the money. Rico pulled out a shank, and he threatened the hunter and smoker with it. He got the money, took my cut from my hand, and he flew off. The three of us stared blankly at each other and the hunter started crying. The smoker jumped into the water and floated away downstream, and I just walked away. Then I woke up. I really need to chill with playing L4D or else I will never not have a L4D dream 😭🪑

Ooh I had a spooky dream last night

So I was in an abandoned carnival, the tents were torn up and empty, the lights were flickering and sparking, and there was no one there. It was simply silent. Until I heard what sounded like hooves on asphalt. I looked around, but I couldn’t see anything. I held my shotgun close, and walked quietly. But as I passed a derailed roller coaster for kids, I spotted a moose. It had white eyes, fresh blood trickling out of its mouth, and it looked like a zombie. It began to approach as it stared unblinkingly. I ran to the carousel and turned it on, then I watched as it got closer and closer. I grabbed a rock and threw it at its face, and it began to charge. I stepped out of the way, and it slammed into the electrical box. The carousel went up in flames, the music began to warp and crackle. Like a toy on low battery, or a very very old music box that’d been through some stuff. The moose pulled its antlers out of the electrical box, and began chasing me through the flaming carousel, snarling like a rabid dog, snapping its jaws, the knife-like teeth were so misaligned that they hardly fit together. As soon as I got off the carousel, it blew up, sending the moose flying. I then began running to the parking lot, shooting rabid animals as they barreled at me from the bushes and trees. It was mainly stray dogs and deer with CWD, but there were some wolves and wolverines mixed in too. I got into a truck and began driving off. The road was empty but it was snowing heavily and the snow was piled to the bumper of the car. As I sped away through the loose snow, I caught a glimpse of a Kaiju sized moose in the rear view mirror. It was that same moose that was blown up in the carousel, and it was walking towards the car. It then stomped the ground, sending a HUGE shockwave that flipped the truck into a snowbank. Then, I woke up.

I had really really REALLY weird dreams last night about the comic characters Cyclonus and Tailgate from the IDW Transformer comics. AT one point we were talking to my dad while watching TV. There was some.. errrrr... personal stuff in there, and at one point I was crying because the Character Drift from the IDW Transformers comics died and I was miserable.

I think I like Drift more than I'm willing to admit, LOL!

I think I dreamed about the end of world today....

Everything began from dry areas of Africa - they were much dry than usual. But it's nothing in compering to the next events...
One day two big disasters happened at once. Somewhere in Iraq and Iran (I looked at the map and I think that also a bit of Syria and Turkey) one big hole appeared which killed all the inhibitions. The existence of the hole was very dangerous and also people living near it didn't survive.
Another thing - I'm not 100% sure what was happening with other areas of Asia and North America but I think it was some kind of tornadoes - there were lots of them and they were destroying everything. Some people from these areas were alive but it was a fight for them.

People around me were both heartbroken by the events on other continents and also glad that Europe is in a safe place. But I had a feeling that it's just matter of time and the end of the world is coming

Last edited:
Ooh I had a spooky dream last night

So I was in an abandoned carnival, the tents were torn up and empty, the lights were flickering and sparking, and there was no one there. It was simply silent. Until I heard what sounded like hooves on asphalt. I looked around, but I couldn’t see anything. I held my shotgun close, and walked quietly. But as I passed a derailed roller coaster for kids, I spotted a moose. It had white eyes, fresh blood trickling out of its mouth, and it looked like a zombie. It began to approach as it stared unblinkingly. I ran to the carousel and turned it on, then I watched as it got closer and closer. I grabbed a rock and threw it at its face, and it began to charge. I stepped out of the way, and it slammed into the electrical box. The carousel went up in flames, the music began to warp and crackle. Like a toy on low battery, or a very very old music box that’d been through some stuff. The moose pulled its antlers out of the electrical box, and began chasing me through the flaming carousel, snarling like a rabid dog, snapping its jaws, the knife-like teeth were so misaligned that they hardly fit together. As soon as I got off the carousel, it blew up, sending the moose flying. I then began running to the parking lot, shooting rabid animals as they barreled at me from the bushes and trees. It was mainly stray dogs and deer with CWD, but there were some wolves and wolverines mixed in too. I got into a truck and began driving off. The road was empty but it was snowing heavily and the snow was piled to the bumper of the car. As I sped away through the loose snow, I caught a glimpse of a Kaiju sized moose in the rear view mirror. It was that same moose that was blown up in the carousel, and it was walking towards the car. It then stomped the ground, sending a HUGE shockwave that flipped the truck into a snowbank. Then, I woke up.
What kind of drugs are you on?

Surprised I didn’t get the notif for this! Anyway, this is such an interesting and bizarre dream. So, the bar was just wiggly? Like, bingo could just chomp through it? That sounds quite scary!
Sounds like an there's an underlying fear of your bird escaping and flying away never to be seen again. And not being able to prevent it or do anything about it. Most definitely a scary dream!

I think I dreamed about the end of world today....

Everything began from dry areas of Africa - they were much dry than usual. But it's nothing in compering to the next events...
One day two big disasters happened at once. Somewhere in Iraq and Iran (I looked at the map and I think that also a bit of Syria and Turkey) one big hole appeared which killed all the inhibitions. The existence of the hole was very dangerous and also people living near it didn't survive.
Another thing - I'm not 100% sure what was happening with other areas of Asia and North America but I think it was some kind of tornadoes - there were lots of them and they were destroying everything. Some people from these areas were alive but it was a fight for them.

People around me were both heartbroken by the events on other continents and also glad that Europe is in a safe place. But I had a feeling that it's just matter of time and the end of the world is coming
That sounds super scary and sad! Thankfully it was just a dream!

So yesterday's dreams revolved around me owing a friend money but the bank not putting it through. SOme friends and i decided to go shopping and despite owing money, I wanted to blow money on a Transformer.. some weird collector's item. They didn't have what I wanted (They had the character Kup, who I already had) so we went to some weird convention/store/mall thing that also sold paint brushes and Role playing figures alongside more collectors Transformers. Low and behold, they had someone I didn't have and I bought them.

And spice htta up with some... lets just call it 'exciting' dreams between the characters Cyclonus and Tailgate ... it was a super bizarre night. I mean seriously. Transformers watching TV in the living room with my dad? **facepalm**

So, I had a very odd dream today. I took a 10 hour nap because I had 5 energy drinks within 35 hours so that probably fried my brain. And I played L4D… it’s super fun and I get interesting dreams usually after playing it. Anyway… here goes!

Images of the Diamond Center for reference:
6650D090-DAE0-422F-BABA-81B80340280D.jpeg
3F4F111C-AEA6-478A-BBFA-9FAE3C3FFCFF.jpeg
F7A0D4C3-615A-4AE3-944A-3A0B247ED243.jpeg

(not my images)

I was doing parkour in Anchorage (Alaska’s biggest city) and jumping from rooftop to rooftop. There was no people around and it was fall. There were cars abandoned in the streets and main roads. I left my grandma’s old neighborhood and made my way to the diamond center. I approached the doors and felt as if I were being watched. I entered the abandoned mall, only being illuminated by the sunlight in the windows. I heard what sounded like claws on stone? And I looked around but saw nothing. I continued going through the mall. It was depressing seeing it as a dead, depressing shell of what it once was. But I knew something or someone was following me. As I made my way to the unpowered escalator, I saw a shadow flying over the ice skating rink a few levels up. For whatever reason, I went up to the top layer and peered down. I turned around upon hearing a frightening snarl. You could probably guess what it was based on my past dream history. I turned around and saw the little rabid gremlin man called the Hunter 🥰 he was crouched down, ready to attack. I wheeled around and jumped off the ledge, grabbing onto the railing of the floor below. The hunter looked over the railing and stared at me. This little turd grabs a brick and lobs it at me! Yeah it was a dream but good god did it feel real. I fell backwards on my rear and watched as the Hunter jumped down, landing on the railing. It stared at me before landing on the granite floor. “I’ll race ya to Jewel Lake. Loser gets thrown in the water.” He challenged as he helped me up. “Mkay then, see you under the docks!” I said, leaping off the ledge. “Wha- HEY! I WASNT READYYYYY!” He shouted as he followed me. I landed just barely before him and we began to run through the main road. We were jumping across cars, trying to get to Jewel before the other. When we got there, it was an ice skating rink and sheen from jimmy neutron was snowboarding off the docks. The hunter and I just stared at each other. “Sooo… we got here at the same time, it’s an ice skating rink, and sheen’s here. What the h**l do we do?” I asked him. “Well, I uh guess i eat you.” He said with a shrug. “Wait WHAT-“ and I was cut off by getting pounced and mauled by the man who basically had rabies. I woke up and thought “What in the absolute f-“ because it was so absurd.

I had another bird dream today...

I was at my grandma's home and she decided to feed wild birds. Soon a house sparrow flew into her apartment and we started trying to scare him away to make him leave us. I joked that he being a house sparrow doesn't mean that he is supposed in somebody's house😅 (in this case - apartment)

Soon after it a great tit flew into the apartment. It was a bit harder and meantime a robin flew into and it started flying with the tit (Idk why a robin, I don't remind any wild robins near me)
Finally we made them fly away and I saw another bird coming inside and I scared it and it flew away.... and then I realized that this bird is a.... parrot. I wanted to catch it when it was still on the balcony but I failed and I was so mad because I knew that it won't survive here. I did everything to make it back hoping it will return. And it returned. I caught it recognizing he's a red-bellied parrot and promised him either to help find him home or I will adopt him. Also, he was weirdly fluffy 🥰

I had a strange one last night.
I was given a cake.
It looked kinda like a small wedding cake with 3 different levels.
I don’t know what the occasion was, maybe a birthday.
Well it turned out it was not really a cake.
it was a stack of 3 different sized blank CD/Blu-ray disks covered in icing and just decorated like a cake.

I can’t remember the last time I burned a CS/DVD/Blu-ray disk.
I have been using external hard drives for storage.
no idea where that dream came from.

I had a strange one last night.
I was given a cake.
It looked kinda like a small wedding cake with 3 different levels.
I don’t know what the occasion was, maybe a birthday.
Well it turned out it was not really a cake.
it was a stack of 3 different sized blank CD/Blu-ray disks covered in icing and just decorated like a cake.

I can’t remember the last time I burned a CS/DVD/Blu-ray disk.
I have been using external hard drives for storage.
no idea where that dream came from.
The plot twist!!!

I hade a dream I was in a boxing match with Kurt cobaine but he was an avid drug dealer, and he bribed the judge with a huge bag of drugs and he was immediately given the win, and I got so mad, I bit his arm and beat him with a plunger.

I had another Transformers dream a few nights ago. I was pregnant with Ultra Magnus' baby (i'll attach a pic of UM) and was trying NOT to give birth on.... it was either a starship or a restaurant in space. Yeah. Weird dream.

Ultra Magnus masterpeice toy 1.png

Yeah, I guess? But I was crying and I was REALLY upset in the dream. It had a name (forgot what it is tho) and I was thinking about how it was only 5 years old and too young and how I'd only had it for like 2 years or something along those lines.

Which is exactly how I'd react if a pet died.

Except I've never had a dog.

So uh...

Idk lol
When you love love your dog like a kid you worry about them getting hurt and you worry about the day coming when they go over the rainbow bridge . Mayb your subconscious wants to love a dog! Mayb you should get one !

A moose-eagle! Right out of Avatar ( the series not the stupid movie)!

I am the kind of person that wakes from a bad dream or nightmare cursing my ass off. Drives my wife Geri nuts.

I have a few recurring bad dreams, almost identical every time. One is where I can't find my car. Keep in mind its a bright red BMW Z3 coupe, its a 1 of 1 from them, only one in the world like it, and sticks out like a sore thumb in real life. In the dream, usually in NYC, i go searching and searching for it. This one I've had so often, I've kinda passed thru the brain/dream barrier, and once I know its this one, again, I force myself to wake up.

There are a few more, but this one - its the worst! I am going around my house, and I have tons of parrots, all sorts, big, small. Some are stuffed into cages with too many others, some are by themselves. None are in good shape and once in awhile one will be dead. In the dream, all I care about is finding Salty which I never do. This is the one nightmare that I wake up sobbing and crying like a frigging baby. Geri knows I hate this one and if I wake her unintentionally, she knows to comfort me. Its the one dream I cant seem to make myself wake up from, even though i KNOW how it ends.

Recurring nightmares are really scary, since you know how its gonna end.

I just had a weird one last night. I got a new motorcycle to replace my old one. In the dream, the Government has outlawed big displacement bikes, so mine is a kind of anemic version of a Harley Sportster ( I ride a 1.6 liter Yamaha). First, I brought 2 huge bags of old clothes to work and gave them to a guy, Floyd, for him to pick thru (Floyd passed away like 9 years ago). Took the thermometer apart in my office because it was too hot in there. Then, I get lost in this kind of industrial area and suddenly there is no way to get out. Even trying to ride under tractor-trailers in wet ankle deep mud and rocks, thru snow and ice, no dice.

The thing with me is, I can recall lots of minute details from the dreams. I could tell you every species of parrot, every street name or even how I took the thermometer apart and put it back together again. This also annoys Geri as she can barely remember the biggest parts of a dream or nightmare.

if this will make you feel better - yesterday I had a weird dream according to which, humans have 2 rows of teeth💀
(something like sharks but "just" 2 rows)

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back