The Rickeybird Scrapbook, 1984 - Updates

Thank you, Mr. Boat!

There's no stopping me. As long as the Rb remains the worst pet I know, I'm taking it out on this defenseless Forum!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Rickeybird Scrapbook drives fearlessly along, indeed, kinda like a beat-up truck with wobbly steering and no brakes. Onwards!

Y'all KNOW I can't stop myself...
LOL RICKEYBIRDS
*c o n t i n u e d*

UVZ8O8J.jpg

Untrustworthy jailbird. Which persuades me to refer to him as a Peeping CON.
Altogether an unsavory fellow.

LOL RICKEYBIRDS
*c o n t i n u e d*

Rickeybird roosters do not like to be judged, Rival.

UEgBpNp.jpg

LOL RICKEYBIRDS
*c o n t i n u e d*

Sometimes this Rickeybird misinterprets the idea behind National Days.

jbuamwU.jpg

LOL RICKEYBIRDS
*c o n t i n u e d*

Lock your doors, ladies!

5oRUFRn.jpg

LOL RICKEYBIRDS
*c o n t i n u e d*

This Rickeybird is not very sensitive to others' feelings.

kdmhoKn.jpg

Between the two of them, Nigel and the Rbird possess every vice known to Nature. Vanity, lechery, greed, hypocrisy...............
But as I have said, at least Nigel doesn't embarass you when you go out for drinks. The Rbird gropes the waitresses, burps, and scratches his privates.

At least you don't have a parrot with a record of armed felonies:

OMG and THANK GAWWWWD, Rb can't figure out how to work a knife!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And in related news...

LOL RICKEYBIRDS
*c o n t i n u e d*

This not-so-bright Rickeybird is hoping to spy on his humans late at night...

jkz1fWa.jpg

At least you don't have a parrot with a record of armed felonies:

Goofy may want to make contact with a certain Yellow Nape at the Law Offices of: Yellow Nape Law. Prasila has a solid record of successful 'Exunging Proceedings' and its resulting sealing of prior records, which treats prior records like they never occurred!

Nigel can make such pictures and witnesses disappear as if they never existed. Prasila knows how to connect with him if need be.

Does Prasila represent thieves as well?

I may have more than a few clients over here in Beatrice's Home for Delinquent Parrots.

Last edited:
Somebody needs to do a graphic novel about the vast avian underworld of racketeering and debauchery. Kinda like THE DEPARTED meets SIN CITY!
I bet every one of these parrots could find their equivalent in the characters there.
I think the Rb is "Jackie Boy" in SIN CITY... before the unfortunate gun-incident, of course...

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back