The Rickeybird Scrapbook, 1984 - Updates

Whoahhhhhhhhh...!!!
They are so much alike. That little shriek, the way they snap, the footwork.
I just get such a kick out of both of them.

I can't EVEN blame it on his being old. He's had that attitude since he got his "big boy" hormones. Gee, I wish we had known Archie way back in the day... I wonder what his story would be. I hope he had at least SOME happy years. He certainly hit the jackpot now! With you as his rescuer and the Rickeybird as a penpal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I'd love to be able to see where he has been throughout his life. I wonder what he was called before and if anyone loved him.

He's a very lucky boy, our vet thinks he would have died if we hadn't rescued him!

His new flock - our old cat, 2 kakarikis, rabbit and 2 rats keep him entertained too [emoji6]

Of course having RB as a pen pal makes him realise he's not the only crazy Patagonian around hehe [emoji8]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've read that article before (we buy some stuff from northern parrots). It does make me sad to think he might have been wild caught but at least he'll have a nice dotage now being loved ❤️

LOL RICKEYBIRDSZSZSZ
******continued******

wxhQBLj.jpg

I've read that article before (we buy some stuff from northern parrots). It does make me sad to think he might have been wild caught but at least he'll have a nice dotage now being loved ❤️

He sure has a nice dotage now being loved!!!!! :):)

GAIL!!!!!!

The RickyBird has been a bad influence on the previously sweet, cute and innocent little senegal that resides in my house. He is now a peanut butter cookie thief!

Marileen... dotage...perfect word. May it be so. :)

Beatrice... clearly! The Rbird perverts every living being he touches...

To wit...

LOL RICKEYBIRDS
***continued***

TZXcErv.jpg

Last edited:
Uhhhhhhhhmmmmm......let me think....:33::33::33:
.....it was the idea offfffff.......I thought his name started with an R......am I right???

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright you R !!!!!

Meanwhile, back at the Rrrrickeybird Rrrrranch...

I present "RRRRIT RRRROO - rrrrreduxxx!!"

P.S. I had just taken his toys out at dusk yesterday and then tricked him back into the cage with a pepper.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUXus5Mhdio"]rickeybirdproductions - RIT-ROO redux - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Loko... HE certainly thinks so!

Kentuckienne... I feel the same way about Radio Blue and Gold.

LeaKP... AHA! So Nigel has a guilty pleasure. He's a proper snob by day and a stinker wannabe at night. Well, if he starts rit-roo-ing, you my have to get a password system in gear.

Most Reactions

Back